Sign in to follow this  
mini-joe

best car polish

Hmmm the best, wax that Angel uses is Supernatural and Crystal Noir (as her beast is black)

Cutting slight swirls and slight scratches i use Menzerna Final Finish (which is expensive but awesome)

Ive never used megs tbh, but my dad always used too, then tried dodo and has never gone back ;)

Depends on the budget i reckon

Since i met Paul at Pureshine, its totally changed my perception of car cleaning

Need to organise a detailing day

yea that would be good

i have a dirty mini you can all clean it lol

most recent i used was guard x from my work its 2 stage stuff works very well 8-)

AutoGlym Resin Polish and I have bottles of Mini Auto Wax so use that when it gets waxed :lol:

who wants a open day where we will go through all the basics and show you what can be achieved and talk you through how all products work and what works best on different aspects of the car etc etc? we also do demos on different cars at these open days. The days are normally held on a saturday or sunday afternoon in Cramlington. any products you like and would want can be purchased on the day and from all days we have done about 90% of you will want/have to take something away with you :lol:

let me know who is interested and i will arrange one for you normally like to have minimum of ten cars, does not have to be limited to just Mini's tho

Well you know sarah and I are up for this ;)

i was pretty confident on that one :lol:

you should pop this up in your own lil section Paul so peeps can keep tabs on it :D:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

who wants a open day where we will go through all the basics and show you what can be achieved and talk you through how all products work and what works best on different aspects of the car etc etc? we also do demos on different cars at these open days. The days are normally held on a saturday or sunday afternoon in Cramlington. any products you like and would want can be purchased on the day and from all days we have done about 90% of you will want/have to take something away with you :lol:

let me know who is interested and i will arrange one for you normally like to have minimum of ten cars, does not have to be limited to just Mini's tho

i have a car that needs a good clean

you are more than welcome to use it for deno

you should pop this up in your own lil section Paul so peeps can keep tabs on it :D:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

done :)

If I lived nearer to you guys I would love to have Marmite professionally cleaned and polished...think that his BRG paint would look wicked really polished up...

Just bought some carlack-68 sealant http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/sealants/carlack-68-long-life-sealant/prod_355.html

I now need to wash/rinse/dry/clay/wax....then apply carlack 68 to seal it, apparently lasts 12 month?.....gonna do my car first then the wifes. :blink:

this seemed to disappear for some reason, let me know who is up for a day of cleaning, advice, demonstrations and tips and tricks and i will organise a day for it, bring your wallets with you for when you see a product you love you can take it away on the day :)

will organise one for end of september in Cramlington as its a bit more central for everyone. need at least 10 really to make it a good day :)