FULL ON MINIs

• Super Moderator

Right folks,

Its been a long time coming,

I am organising a run for Saturday 05/09/20. The route is undecided at the moment but I will update this soon.

Due to the Covid Pandemic I’m afraid there are a couple of restrictions and extra rules.

1st being, that we have decided to limit the amount of cars to 5 as this will help everyone to socially distance and will be easier for everyone to stay together etc. I will not be posting this on Instagram or Facebook in an attempt to reward forum members as I think we all have been missing a catch up.

Everyone will be expected to bring their own masks, hand sanitisers, food and drink, and have their cars fuelled prior to arrival.
Car occupants at limited to same household only,

Masks are to be worn when out of cars If  2 metre distancing is not achievable. 

I would suggest having empty bladders etc as there might not be many stops. 

The general route will be posted here but the meeting point will be sent via private message. 

I appreciate that some of the rules are extreme but I’m sure we all have someone that we want to keep safe

Due to the limited numbers, please speak up sooner rather than later but also please do not take a space if you are not 100% going to make it.

The confirmed 5 are

1, me (Ian)

2, Simon

3, Kevin

4, Andy (possibly)

reserve 

Absolutley I’m up for this!!! I can’t wait.

Totally approve of the rules for the run too, makes sense and allows us all to get out and enjoy our MINIs and all of our friendships again 😊

Thanks Ian for organising 😊

• FOM++

Alas I cannot make this. I’m at Leeds for a stag do, for a wedding that is now postponed. Hotels and train non refundable sadly. See you on the next one. Enjoy. 

• Super Moderator
2 hours ago, Kai2k said:

Alas I cannot make this. I’m at Leeds for a stag do, for a wedding that is now postponed. Hotels and train non refundable sadly. See you on the next one. Enjoy. 

🤦‍♂️

• Super Moderator

I have thrown together a route for Saturday. I will message everyone with the start point, which will be close to the A1 (Westerhope/Kingston Park) Probably a early ish start to get back in good time, as I'm sure everyone will have things to do in the afternoon. Driving time on the route below is approx 3 hours, add into that a couple of stops etc 

Fingers crossed the weather holds image.png.2211e590439f040ed351a0b483eb86b2.png

I'm keeping my fingers crossed I can make it! Due to unforseen circumstances I'm being told there's a 75% chance I'll get my car back tomorrow evening, if not I'll be without it till Monday 😥

• Super Moderator
1 hour ago, f56_dan said:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed I can make it! Due to unforseen circumstances I'm being told there's a 75% chance I'll get my car back tomorrow evening, if not I'll be without it till Monday 😥

I hope you told them to work through the night 

• Super Moderator
15 minutes ago, Andy said:

Thank you Ian for arranging this. Apart from the many twats in lycra it was a brilliant run out. Just what was needed. 

You are welcome, I think one or two got the message that we were coming through 😂