Flash, wave, spotted.....

Flashed 4 MINIs, got one wave back...not a bad record!

Spotted an awesome MINI Coupe in white and black stripes near metro centre this afternoon, gave a look but no wave....

Bring back MINI etiquette, and all FULLONMINI members need to wave and flash other MINI owners as much as poss :D

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did a 'Rule 1' to @Mr Watton at said Krispy Kreme 😁

Spotted @LCWElvin @marcm11 & @Littleredhead at Krispy Kreme earlier !  

I’m assuming you mean the lights, otherwise you could have ended up in a spot of bother 😂

Posted Images

admin said:
Flashed 4 MINIs, got one wave back...not a bad record!

Spotted an awesome MINI Coupe in white and black stripes near metro centre this afternoon, gave a look but no wave....

Bring back MINI etiquette, and all FULLONMINI members need to wave and flash other MINI owners as much as poss :D

There's this mini where I live I always waves

Was great when the mother got her 1st mini back in 2001 nice bright yellow 51 mini One. Everybody who had a new mini waved as they were cool and rare then. GOOD TIMES :D

Pureshine Detail said:
Was great when the mother got her 1st mini back in 2001 nice bright yellow 51 mini One. Everybody who had a new mini waved as they were cool and rare then. GOOD TIMES :D

I remember those days my first MINI was a 51 plate in about 2004, nearly always got waves and flashes, but not from classic owners in those days.

Now I have both types it hardly ever happens in the BMW MINI but a lot more with my classic, even get non mini drivers waving. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Lolly said:
still trying to get a flash or a wave, i dont give up easily, people just stare at me like ive got 2 heads or something though!!!

Same here but get a wave every now and again :D