Kettlepot

Lockdown Purchases / Jobs

So with the lack of getting out and about and generally mingling what has everyone been doing with there time ? 
I know some will still be at work and others returning to work but I’m sure most of us will have a little more time on our hands of late so what have we all been doing to keep ourselves busy ?

I had the MINI pretty clean before all this kicked off and with it only doing a couple of miles since, it seems pointless waxing the wax that’s already on it. Most of my time has been parenting while Rach is at work but the rest of my time has either been spent in the garden or on Amazon looking for powertools 😂

Oh and I’ve got myself an Apple Watch, so I’m now being told to “breathe” lots (not that I’ve forgotten to do it yet in all of my years) 😂😂

Been working full time so haven't had a lot of extra time. 

I have been out a couple of times in the Roadster though and managed to give the SD a full clean, polish and wax before I did the dechrome. 

Like you @Kettlepot I've started buying powertools, mainly because there aren't any car parts I want or need at the moment!

I've been doing a lot of gardening as well! 

I’ve been off, into week number 10 now,

started off by purchasing some tools for at home

then onto car washing stuff (new bucket and products)

Then purchasing more car parts to do subtle changes

Along came a new Xbox 🧐

Been in the garden getting ready for the summer house coming next week. 
more car stuff on order

Also I’m contemplating Apple Watch 3 as it’s half the price of the 5... which did you get Ian?

@F56DEAN, me being me, I can’t resist a bit of tech over a bargain. So I went for the “5” although saved a couple of quid by getting “as good as new” the only way you would tell that is wasn’t brand spanking new is when you open the box and the charge cable isn’t wrapped like all apple products and the instructions were a little creased in the sleeve but the watch itself is “like new” not a mark (yet) 

I then went straight onto amazon for a cover and cheap coloured straps 

the cover makes the screen a little difficult to see in sunlight but I would be sure to scratch it without the cover and for £8 I can afford to trial it to see what it’s like long term.

An Xbox you say ? Xbox One ?

whats you username ? 
you’d be hard guessed to guess mine @kettlepot01 😂

Xbox one yes! Mine is - @dgibby19

I only play Gta at the minute as playing online with a couple friends and my brother 

Ive went for the series 3, it’s arriving tomorrow but I’m the same as you I’ve ordered straps and protector from amazon before the watch itself :)

@F56DEAN call of duty warzone (online multiplayer) is free with live 👍🏻
I’m no longer a fan of the forza online, the lobby’s are pants. 

Not had anytime off as I’m “key worker” even got a certificate 😇 but off now for a week as was going to Tenerife but that was cancelled so can catch up on some jobs now , iv got all the stripes to go back on for starters