Mr Watton

The Geordie Job Mini Show - 19th July 2020

I for one will be, haven't looked into the details for standing but I've registered interest on facebook as a reminder. If not standing I'll pay a visit anyway.

Would a club stand be possible? It would be nice however they do have very limited space. 

2 minutes ago, f56_dan said:

I for one will be, haven't looked into the details for standing but I've registered interest on facebook as a reminder. If not standing I'll pay a visit anyway.

Would a club stand be possible? It would be nice however they do have very limited space. 

If i get enough interest we could :)

I would’ve been happy to help with a club stand however, I’ll be in Turkey 🍻🍻

Same day as SCITP @ Lotherton. I'd be up for it though! 

6 hours ago, LewisE said:

Decisions Decisions... I'll link this event page to Facebook later (if I don't forget) to see how many could be interested 👍

On 17/02/2020 at 09:11, LewisE said:

Yup I thought that too @LewisE  I’ll go where the most FOM folk go. That makes it for me. Geordie one seems a win being close so long as it’s not too small 

I agree with you @Kai2k

It's closer and there'll be more Mini people there

27 minutes ago, Kai2k said:

Yup I thought that too @LewisE  I’ll go where the most FOM folk go. That makes it for me. Geordie one seems a win being close so long as it’s not too small 

That's the one sort of downside to it, I've visited the past few years and due to space it isn't a big show. Not sure whether they could use some car park or grass space if they gather more interest or whether the show must be confined in the space it has been previously. 

I think this is gonna be pretty small with MINIs, compared to a large place with every make of car imaginable...

11 hours ago, Mr Watton said:

I think this is gonna be pretty small with MINIs, compared to a large place with every make of car imaginable...

Although the show in Ashington is more local to a lot of us I personally reckon Lotherton Hall is the one that is more worth attending. 

i think I will shelve this meet in favour for Lotherton, cheers for the input peeps :D