Mr Watton

Bike rides...

Something I’ve been toying with for ages is a group of us who are into mountain bikes and going out for a good old hoon (for fun and to loose weight) 😂

Id be intrigued on places to go, and to cater for different experiences, beginner to pro. Would be good for those who are more experienced to give tips to those who want to either get into mountain biking or hone your skills.

Discuss and arrange stuff below. Let us know your thoughts, skill level and your bike...

EF205978-0CCE-4486-89E3-542CEEEFEE22.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Mr Watton said:

Something I’ve been toying with for ages is a group of us who are into mountain bikes and going out for a good old hoon (for fun and to loose weight) 😂

Id be intrigued on places to go, and to cater for different experiences, beginner to pro. Would be good for those who are more experienced to give tips to those who want to either get into mountain biking or hone your skills.

Discuss and arrange stuff below. Let us know your thoughts, skill level and your bike...

EF205978-0CCE-4486-89E3-542CEEEFEE22.jpeg

This makes me all fuzzy and warm inside!! 

As of Friday I will be MIAS Lv2 and having 9 years experience mountain biking,  a love for bikes since I can remember! 

I have a Radon Jab full suspension. 

Chopwell Woods is my little home and I can take us on a guided tour if needs be! 

Hamsterley, Whinlatter and Leeds urban bike park are little drive away but the skills areas are really good to practice. 

There will be a pump track completed in chopwell at the end of April great for fitness and healthy competition. 

Feel free to give me a hola if you would like any help 😁

I have a Carerra mountain bike, not sure what model but I think it's nice 😂 

I'd be interested, its something I've looked into getting into before but never really got around to doing.