Kiddkaos

Do you think that there is enough Mobile Valets in your area?

Happy Sunday Evening people!! 

Now I just want to gauge interest and thoughts on mobile valeters? Is there enough in the North East? 

Would you use one? 

Pros and cons?

It's an idea I've been toying with for a while,  could potentially maybe set up my own mobile valeting/detailing business.  What's your thoughts? 

Completely new to starting a business from scratch so be nice 😂

Personally I don't really know of any in my area, but I can't say it's something I've had to look for before. Cracking idea though, it's got potential 😄

I know of a few out there but it's something I'd never considered as i like cleaning my cars myself. (That way there is only one person to blame for any swirls)

I guess it all depends you promote yourself, if you use Car Cleaning, Valeter, Detailer ???? as each will have its own interpretations, a cleaner won't detail, a detailer will be expensive ??????

Always a good idea to post stuff like this. 👍🏻

Im like Ian, for me I always do my own cars but I’d also like a place I can trust to buy products from 😃 You also need to be different, have your own USP (Unique Selling Point) than the rest and be competitive to others. I heard of one company doing a full wash, a wax and an interior clean for £15! I mean, that’s super cheap in my eyes, but I didn’t see how good a job that was to verify if it was worth it 😂

1 hour ago, Kettlepot said:

I know of a few out there but it's something I'd never considered as i like cleaning my cars myself. (That way there is only one person to blame for any swirls)

I guess it all depends you promote yourself, if you use Car Cleaning, Valeter, Detailer ???? as each will have its own interpretations, a cleaner won't detail, a detailer will be expensive ??????

Thank you ❤️

1 hour ago, Mr Watton said:

Always a good idea to post stuff like this. 👍🏻

Im like Ian, for me I always do my own cars but I’d also like a place I can trust to buy products from 😃 You also need to be different, have your own USP (Unique Selling Point) than the rest and be competitive to others. I heard of one company doing a full wash, a wax and an interior clean for £15! I mean, that’s super cheap in my eyes, but I didn’t see how good a job that was to verify if it was worth it 😂

👌🏼❤️