Mr Watton

Welcome Jillpx1

Hello @Jillpx1,

Welcome to FULL ON MINIs. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others.

Before moving on, dont forget to check your notification settings within your profile to make sure you get the most from the site. For example notifications from replies, new discussions, messages to your profile, and much much more.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. 

Jillpx1 joined on the 18/01/20.

View Member

Welcome to FullOnMINIs  @Jillpx1 

what brings you to us ?

why not post a pic of your MINI to get the conversation started 👍🏻😎

Thank you @Kettlepot

I've been a member of several different mini groups for a few years,  and had a look on here last night and everyone seemed really helpful and friendly so thought id join :) I have also been following the instagram page for a while too!

I've attached a few photos of my F56s which I purchased in September after trading in my R56 JCW.

Since the purchase I have completed a full dechrome, roof and mirrors sprayed blue, grill bar and S badges wrapped blue, Maxton front splitter, JCW spoiler extensions + super sport tyres all round.

Still a few things left to finish it off!

Car came with straight piped exhausts, res delete, sports cat, ramair cone filter + stage 1 remap :)

IMG-8308.thumb.jpg.63bd07b57e5afaec7578969dcc9489f8.jpgIMG-8453.jpg.ed5a1a26a39baa4290fd2bd06530ae73.jpgIMG-8453.jpg.ed5a1a26a39baa4290fd2bd06530ae73.jpg

Very nice, very glossy & shiny

forums are a dying thing since Facebook has taken over but it’s nice to have the continuity and somewhere that....... we’ll.......just isn’t Facebook ! 

are you local ? I don’t think I’ve spotted you about

Oo another F56! I must say I'm jealous, looks unreal that 😄

Welcome 👋

@Kettlepoti actually live in Northern Ireland! We do have a pretty decent mini club thankfully with a lot of shows :)

@f56_dan thank you! I’m pretty sure I follow you on Instagram, yours is amazing! It’s definitely my favorite colour! 

2 minutes ago, Jillpx1 said:

@f56_dan thank you! I’m pretty sure I follow you on Instagram, yours is amazing! It’s definitely my favorite colour! 

Thank you! It's a shame you live as far away as Northern Ireland though. What's your Instagram tag? 

4 minutes ago, Jillpx1 said:

@f56_dan it’s jillpx1 ☺️

Followed you back, didn't realise you were already following me 😄

On 19/01/2020 at 18:03, Jillpx1 said:

Thank you @Kettlepot

I've been a member of several different mini groups for a few years,  and had a look on here last night and everyone seemed really helpful and friendly so thought id join :) I have also been following the instagram page for a while too!

I've attached a few photos of my F56s which I purchased in September after trading in my R56 JCW.

Since the purchase I have completed a full dechrome, roof and mirrors sprayed blue, grill bar and S badges wrapped blue, Maxton front splitter, JCW spoiler extensions + super sport tyres all round.

Still a few things left to finish it off!

Car came with straight piped exhausts, res delete, sports cat, ramair cone filter + stage 1 remap :)

IMG-8308.thumb.jpg.63bd07b57e5afaec7578969dcc9489f8.jpgIMG-8453.jpg.ed5a1a26a39baa4290fd2bd06530ae73.jpgIMG-8453.jpg.ed5a1a26a39baa4290fd2bd06530ae73.jpg

Hi @Jillpx1 , this F56 looks awesome ! Love it :D

i used to be around the Irish forums back in the day, the MINI Club of Ireland was huge. Ive got a bronze plaque from them somewhere, ill have to dig it out :)