Sign in to follow this  
Mr Watton

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Hey All,

I wanted to say Happy Christmas to all our FULL ON MINI club supporters. It’s been one hell of a year, some great new faces and cars, some mega events including winning the Spirit of MINI award at the Mega MINI Meet, and we’ve plenty of exciting things coming along for 2020!

A lot of effort goes on behind the scenes for the club, and I’d like to thank both @Kettlepot and @LewisE for the tremendous support you’ve given to for me and to others. If you feel you would like to be part of our team let me know 😃

So onwards to 2020. We’re putting a lot more emphasis on the online forum. More time into getting you more from our sponsors as well as getting more time to seeing you at events and gatherings across the UK (not just the North East 😃) Check out the Brainstorming section, even add your own thoughts and ideas 😃

From everyone at FULL ON MINIs, we hope you have a wonderful time and a happy New Year 😃

80580558_10157827411077720_3067023342776090624_n.jpg