GP1, GP2, GP3, what would you choose ?

Which GP would you choose ?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which GP would you choose ?

• MINI GP1
    • MINI GP2
    • MINI GP3
    • No thanks, im happy with my MINI

Some images ive just found with them all grouped up together...which one would you choose and why ?

P90376664_highRes_mini-john-cooper-wor.jpg

P90376662_highRes_mini-john-cooper-wor.jpg

74627059_2360079697542788_990860263836090368_o.jpg

It would depend on what it would be used for.

GP1 if it was locked away in the garage and forgotten about, ready to sell in 10 years time.

GP2 for the odd weekend blast. Can’t really comment on the GP3 as I’m yet to drive one (as is most people).

Regardless of generation though, although they’re made to be drivers cars, I’d feel guilty about adding miles to it. 
Stick some decent coilovers on a R56 JCW and I’d imagine you’re 80% there driveability wise.

I’d feel guilty even modifying one, as I have a habit of not leaving things alone.

thanks @lewismason1310 for the comment 👍🏻

Would have to be the GP2 for me, can't be 100% on the GP3 until I see one in person but i still don't think I like those arches...

33 minutes ago, f56_dan said:

Would have to be the GP2 for me, can't be 100% on the GP3 until I see one in person but i still don't think I like those arches...

@f56_dan couldn’t agree more. Really need to see those arches in the flesh. 

GP2 for me. I'm a massive R56 fanboy anyway but I think the GP2 looks the most natural, like it's meant to be that way. For me the GP1 just doesn't look quite right, almost like it's forced? And I can't get away with the spoiler and arches on the GP3. No denying that all three are very capable though 

although I love the the R56 and the GP2 I'd have to vote to the GP1 as its more raw, more of a drivers car. 

With the above said, if I was spending my own money, I wouldn't buy a special addition unless I was keeping it standard.