Mr Watton

Mega MINI Meet - 5th July 2020

Mega MINI Meet 2020

Where: Lytham Hall, Lytham St Annes, Lancs FY8 4JX

When: Sunday, 5th July 2020 at 10:00–16:00

So, Its been confirmed that 5th July is the date for this years Mega MINI Meet at Lytham Hall near Blackpool. Plenty of time to book some time off work. Will add more info as and when it becomes available, however I would strongly recommend getting as hotel sooner than later, its the same date as the Lytham Festival again !!!

Stand spaces are readily available, we have no limit at present and always get a good place to be.

Stand so far (2) comprising:

Simon & Donna

Lewis 

Hollybob

Maverick (Maybe)

Kai2k (Maybe)

Dean (Maybe) 

F56-DMG (Maybe)

Kai (Maybe)

2019 stand photos....

Already put myself down for this. Had a great time last year! 😎

On 19/09/2019 at 21:06, Maverick said:

Where there many traders for car care and parts etc at this event? 

Not really...but they are trying every year to get more and more.

I need to do one of these. Thanks for the early heads up @Mr Watton - forgive my ignorance but what's the rough itinerary? I guess when you mention hotels and time off work it is a weekend job? Do you guys travel down on the Friday night? Thanks. 

On 23/10/2019 at 21:07, Kai2k said:

I need to do one of these. Thanks for the early heads up @Mr Watton - forgive my ignorance but what's the rough itinerary? I guess when you mention hotels and time off work it is a weekend job? Do you guys travel down on the Friday night? Thanks. 

Hey @Kai2k hope you are well. No itinerary just yet. This year we made it a two night stay, made things way easier for us, we just planned the hotels a little too late this year so we ended up 20 minutes away in a little pub B&B, company made it awesome though :)

There is some kind of festival on for 2020 so im sure hotels will be snapped up again, so itll be a matter of booking sooner than later.

We went Saturday dinner, and came back Monday morning :)

On 25/10/2019 at 00:22, Mr Watton said:

Hey @Kai2k hope you are well. No itinerary just yet. This year we made it a two night stay, made things way easier for us, we just planned the hotels a little too late this year so we ended up 20 minutes away in a little pub B&B, company made it awesome though :)

There is some kind of festival on for 2020 so im sure hotels will be snapped up again, so itll be a matter of booking sooner than later.

We went Saturday dinner, and came back Monday morning :)

Thanks @Mr Watton that’s great. I really fancy this. I may have to go to Canada with work but I’m thinking pay a bit extra for a hotel with a cancellation option. Also I’d probably head back the Sunday night when the show ends. It’s about 3 hours with a decent stop which should be ok. Just saves me a days leave. I’m deffo a maybe on this. I’ll confirm soon. Thanks.