Mega MINI Meet - 2020 Cancelled

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • FOM++

I need to do one of these. Thanks for the early heads up @Mr Watton - forgive my ignorance but what's the rough itinerary? I guess when you mention hotels and time off work it is a weekend job? Do you guys travel down on the Friday night? Thanks. 

On 23/10/2019 at 21:07, Kai2k said:

I need to do one of these. Thanks for the early heads up @Mr Watton - forgive my ignorance but what's the rough itinerary? I guess when you mention hotels and time off work it is a weekend job? Do you guys travel down on the Friday night? Thanks. 

Hey @Kai2k hope you are well. No itinerary just yet. This year we made it a two night stay, made things way easier for us, we just planned the hotels a little too late this year so we ended up 20 minutes away in a little pub B&B, company made it awesome though :)

There is some kind of festival on for 2020 so im sure hotels will be snapped up again, so itll be a matter of booking sooner than later.

We went Saturday dinner, and came back Monday morning :)

• FOM++
On 25/10/2019 at 00:22, Mr Watton said:

Hey @Kai2k hope you are well. No itinerary just yet. This year we made it a two night stay, made things way easier for us, we just planned the hotels a little too late this year so we ended up 20 minutes away in a little pub B&B, company made it awesome though :)

There is some kind of festival on for 2020 so im sure hotels will be snapped up again, so itll be a matter of booking sooner than later.

We went Saturday dinner, and came back Monday morning :)

Thanks @Mr Watton that’s great. I really fancy this. I may have to go to Canada with work but I’m thinking pay a bit extra for a hotel with a cancellation option. Also I’d probably head back the Sunday night when the show ends. It’s about 3 hours with a decent stop which should be ok. Just saves me a days leave. I’m deffo a maybe on this. I’ll confirm soon. Thanks.

• 1 month later...