Mr Watton

Sports cars in the Park (Newby) - 22nd Sept 2019

TICKETS CLOSE 19th SEPTEMBER !!!

So, here we go again with another mixed meet. Really happy with the last event and we got some super feedback from it.

We will have Porsches, McLarens, Lamborghinis, and much much more.

Venue details

Address: Newby Hall, Skelton-on-Ure, Ripon HG4 5AE. Newby Hall was designed by Sir Christopher Wren, with some of Britain's finest Robert Adam interiors Newby Hall is home to a wonderful collection of Chippendale furniture, Gobelins tapestries and classical statuary. With 25 acres of award winning gardens including one of Europe's largest double herbaceous borders, an enchanting woodland walk and a miniature railway, younger visitors will also enjoy the exciting adventure gardens.

Itinerary

08:15 - Display cars arrival (Make sure you have a ticket, they dont do pay on the day!)

11:00 - General public arrival

12:00 - All cars must arrive on-site before 12:00

14:00 - Its not a lock in but we would like you to stay till at least 14:00

16:00 - Departure (no rush, its a Sunday)

Facilities

Gardens and large grounds, Kids play area, Boat rides and miniature sit on train.

I dont see a limit on tickets available, and considering the Abarth crew had 70+ cars booked, id like to hope we can get a good gathering together.

I will even open this up for those not with MINIs too, lets call you our "Support Crew" :D Just make sure you choose FULL ON MINIs so you can be with the group. I will have the event shelter, banner and club flags with us.

Tickets for displaying cars only, car registration required      
- - Display car - Driver only £7.00
- - Display car - Driver + 1 Passenger £14.00
- - Display car - Driver + 2 Passengers £21.00
- - Display car - Driver + 3 Passengers £28.00
- Additional passenger £7.00
- - Additional Passenger - Child 5-18 £3.00

-To get a ticket you must register with Sportscars In The parkhttps://www.sportscarsinthepark.co.uk

-Once registered you select "Tickets" from the left Menu

-It will show available tickets, make sure you are selecting for "Newby Hall - Autumn".

-Step 1 section, choose your ticket type and press green "Add to basket"

-Make sure your car type is selected i.e. "MINI", your car group is "FULL ON MINIs" (it is very very very important you choose us as the right club you want to be with), add your car registration, change the ticket type depending if your bringing any passengers along, then press save at the lower of the screen. Note: There is no need to fill in the optional sections.

-Step 2 will show the ticket you have selected. make sure the details are correct, then buy your ticket.

Once purchased you can download your ticket, or print it off. It MUST be brought with you on the day to gain entry :)

Again, Am I Excited? hell yes! 

Stand so far:

Simon

Ben

Tony

John

Scott

Daniel

Those interested but not firm:

showtime drinking GIF by Magic Hat

59800240_10157197190602720_496232494085963776_o.jpg

IMG_E2064.JPG

IMG_E2067.JPG

IMG_E2080.JPG

IMG_E2121.JPG

IMG_E2135.JPG

Epic! I’m just waiting some info from the organiser to get FOM on the list. We have approved cars already so that’s a start.

I went to the one just recently with the Mini on stand with Yorkshire Minis. Was a good show and plenty of cars but my god was the organisation of the entry useless annoyingly. Stood about for hours outside of the car waiting to just get inside... :(

On 13/05/2019 at 15:43, James said:

I went to the one just recently with the Mini on stand with Yorkshire Minis. Was a good show and plenty of cars but my god was the organisation of the entry useless annoyingly. Stood about for hours outside of the car waiting to just get inside... :(

Apparently thats been rectified now...thank god i got there early with the Abarth club.

I’m off on this date. Would have to book it in my weekend schedule so I don’t book something else on this day 👍🏻

3 minutes ago, Bornared said:

I’m off on this date. Would have to book it in my weekend schedule so I don’t book something else on this day 👍🏻

yes yes yes !! Good man :D

I will shout here once the tickets are open :D

What’s the latest on this one Si?

I'm still interested and happy to park away from the pretty cars?!sorry forgive me GIF

No info just yet, probably after Sunday id have thought. Id still let you be on the stand any way :D

Tickets are now available for this event.

Please see first post.

We had an awesome time at Lotherton, and hope to be the same for this event at Newby :)

video home GIF

We will all be there, Probably go on a boat ride with Mia! 

52 minutes ago, Maverick said:

We will all be there, Probably go on a boat ride with Mia! 

Nice one Scott, be good to see you all again 👍🏻

7 hours ago, f56_dan said:

I'll be there! 🙋‍♂️

Awesome Dan 👍🏻

I suppose I'll come along 😛 (Providing I'm not in the middle of a house move)

On 30/07/2019 at 19:57, LewisE said:

I suppose I'll come along 😛 (Providing I'm not in the middle of a house move)

Nice one Lewis, and congrats on the house :D

On 26/07/2019 at 21:13, Mr Watton said:

Tickets are now available for this event.

Please see first post.

We had an awesome time at Lotherton, and hope to be the same for this event at Newby :)

video home GIF

⚠️Tickets still available. We have tons of space so please come along, even if you have a spare few hours 😃

Hey everyone. So Newcaste Car Show was fab, great success, but we havnt finished with September yet and here’s where I remind you all that tickets for Sports Cars In The Park (Newby Hall) are still available until the 19th September. We have loads of space and it would be fab to see as many MINIs as possible there 😃

To buy tickets follow the process here In The first post 🤓

845B9159-A7C2-48F5-A6E8-EBCD700DAD8B.jpeg

On 13/05/2019 at 15:43, James said:

Hey @James are you coming along to this one? :)

@everyone, when getting tickets, please ensure you choose "Full On MINIs" as the club you are with :)

So there is currently only 2 MINIs down on the stand for Sundays Sports Cars in the Park @ Newby hall, and that myself and John Moulding.

When getting tickets, please ensure you are choosing Full On MINIs :D

Now I've experienced it I completely understand what I've heard about the website, I've got a headache after looking at that 😅

/// Info for the day ///

For those of you located from the North East our first meet point will be Durham Services DH6 5NP about 7am, leaving at around 7.15.

We will drive to our next point at Morrisons  Boroughbridge, the postcode YO51 9HS. We should arrive there around 8am and we will leave for Newby Hall about 8:20am .

Note that other clubs will be here so be cautious of available space.

As per the attached map we will be based in the GB area which is a superb spot. We will have the event shelter and i will have water for club members and possibly some food if club funds allow. I will also have stickers and Key rings, see me directly for these. :)

If anyone needs me please call 07964 916525.

Looking forward to seeing you on the day :)

sitemap.png

Well that’s the last “Show” of the year. Sports cars in the Park at Newby Hall was way quieter than earlier in the year and despite the rain at times the company and quality of the cars was exceptional! Watch out for more events like this. It’s great mixing it up with the likes of Abarths, Ferrari’s, Lamborghinis and more. Hope you like the stand photos, and much love was for the Ferrari and McLaren both owned by the same guy who was awesome company discussing the car and his love for other cars. If anyone knows his name please PM me 👍🏻

We still have the meeting at the Wessington away pub, and that’s 28th September at 1pm. 👍🏻 😃

A big thank you to club standees: Daniel Tait, Kevin Griffin, John Moulding, Kyle Power, Kelly Hellard 😎

Also thanks to Neil Barron, Amanda Barron (the cake survived the trip home, Donna says thanks, soon ate it up haha) & Lee Pedro for the banter and telling me how easy it is to play with N14s 😂👍🏻

Until next time!!! 😋

A7FD0F0A-BBCA-4C04-9B32-590648ED8C37.jpeg

6848D262-7557-411F-9A44-5C9A1B0734AC.jpeg

88B6FE55-A727-41FA-8EDC-7B59899FD1F0.jpeg

AF48E022-F97E-4FAF-9AA8-52DADB837277.jpeg

79906BCC-ED7F-47CB-94BD-E07F73652111.jpeg

8E264A1C-7862-4B77-841F-AF5647514984.jpeg

0AF3FC79-CCB0-487B-916E-4890D3FDDE4F.jpeg

BF320259-3D97-4C02-8BA5-2926A5712353.jpeg

E758C826-99C6-4A98-BBE0-BAA4115ADC70.jpeg

88760462-50F4-4AFD-A40B-279076F0078F.jpeg

4F3256BA-903F-4041-BCA0-FA77052947BA.jpeg