Mr Watton

⭐️10 Years of DDB - 1st June 2019⭐️

DDB Detailing has its 10th birthday this year and they are celebrating with an open day on Saturday 1st June 2019 and it will be awesome! Open time will be 10am to 3pm but we need to be parked up by 9.30am please  👍🏻

FOM have been invited to celebrate their 10th Birthday and to raise some money for charity, we get to show off our MINIs and im led to believe there's CAKE too.....who doesnt want cake ?

Let me know below if you can come :)

1) Simon

2) Lewis

3) Steven

4) Graham

5) Emily

6) Ian

7) Phil

8 ) Andy

9) Chris Dearnley

10) Paul MacDonald

18738348_1451134291596250_1513365619239417501_o.jpg

Image courtesy of DDB Detailing

Hmmm 🤔 Thinking maybe I could make this. Very early morning start to get there, but will look into it and check my shift rota 👍🏻

Hey guys n girls. We have 10 spaces for the DDB Detailing 10th Birthday. Please get your names down ASAP to avoid any disappointment.

We have an area put aside for us right next to the premises, with food, drink and cake available on the day.

Promises to be a great meet up with some awesome company and cars (other than just MINIs)

Andy Ranyard now added. 2 spaces left...

Chris and Paul take the last two spaces for the FOM stand. More can come mind, it just means you won’t be part of the stand line up. 

Be happy to see plenty more, DDB approve of that hey @Emily Jane Brown 😃

Full House! 😁 

Hopefully mine will have been, erm, 'corrected' by them by the time this comes around 😁

13 hours ago, Mr Watton said:

Chris and Paul take the last two spaces for the FOM stand. More can come mind, it just means you won’t be part of the stand line up. 

Be happy to see plenty more, DDB approve of that hey @Emily Jane Brown 😃

If I could get away with it, I'd have Mini's everywhere😂

Si
As per facebook post, Im going to have to drop out. Sticking rear caliper and I cant guarantee getting it fixed before then so probably best to let someone on who can definitely go
I'll still be there, but with Mrs Moggy driving me

On 23/04/2019 at 14:20, Bornared said:

Hmmm 🤔 Thinking maybe I could make this. Very early morning start to get there, but will look into it and check my shift rota 👍🏻

@Bornared could you make this buddy? 

They do a good job this DDB lot 🤩

_20190514_204538.JPG.dbb2ab22cbf896d8ae3f538f425207d0.JPG

1 hour ago, Mr Watton said:

@Bornared could you make this buddy? 

Not 100% sure yet mate. Your better off offering it to someone else to have the full 10 Minis on show. I’m trying my best to make it, don’t mind not parking on the stand (plus mine is’nt good enough for that)

On 14/05/2019 at 21:57, Bornared said:

Not 100% sure yet mate. Your better off offering it to someone else to have the full 10 Minis on show. I’m trying my best to make it, don’t mind not parking on the stand (plus mine is’nt good enough for that)

OK mate, Phil from DDB is using that Space for now, but if we can get you with us then we will try :)

On 14/05/2019 at 21:57, Bornared said:

Not good enough?? Nonsense!

59 minutes ago, Mr Watton said:

OK mate, Phil from DDB is using that Space for now, but if we can get you with us then we will try :)

I’m on nights on the Friday, so its not looking like I’ll be making it. Unless I can blag some time off 🤔

15 minutes ago, LCWElvin said:

Not good enough?? Nonsense!

My Mini needs machine polishing to bring the full gloss back (hoping to do that very soon). Plus front bumper is going to need repainting-someone hit it when it was parked up a few months ago. Its got a scuff and bit of paint flaking off it

Not long until this event.

I’ve been reminded that we need to be in place for around 9.30 ready for the start. It will start filling up quickly with cars so we need to be in place or theres a chance you might not get placed with us. First come, first parked 😃

Cant wait for this 

Don’t forget the cake part too 😱

oh my god wow GIF

Tomorrow’s the day for DDB! For those on the stand can I suggest we meet up before hand so we can all roll in together?

Perhaps Silverlink Maccies to drive in for 9am? I’ll be at Maccies for coffee at 8.30am 😃

I’ll be there nice and early!!

Breakfast on Si everyone!!!!!!happy dance GIF by HiSmileTeeth