So @Littleredhead said farewell to Letti, the Cooper S. It was touch and go really in regards getting another MINI, and what with Donna trying to decide between an F56 S or and Audi S1 she only went and bought a 595 Competizione! Go Figure LOL.

Its pretty well specced to be fair, and what with the 595 Competiione having 180bhp in something that weights as much as a shoe, its pretty damn good if im honest. Yes its only a 1.4, and the seat position is odd an high, it certainly has the noise from the full monza exhaust system and pace of something Donna would really go for. Its got a BMC induction kit, special black leather upgraded seats, carbon fibre steering wheel centre section, alcantara dash top, full Brembo brake package with drilled front and rear discs and a pretty funky full LCD dash. Donna says she can get more shopping in this than the MINI, but I wouldn't know anything about that comment haha.

I think ive surprised a few who ive taken out in it :D:D:D @LCWElvin @Kai2k

Picture timeeeeeeeee....

07058BE9-16A4-4005-AF14-AA9945BD3133.jpeg

D7A21F83-82C3-468B-AB8F-F1F4099D53D0.jpeg

FCBD2812-C5A2-4B05-9E6F-45B26BF34732.jpeg

7E26A3D9-F525-4849-8225-0EE7D1CA5E92.jpeg

1FA88394-2CA1-429F-A267-B2AF1D9BF6D9.jpeg

F6DAE07F-A4A5-4A3E-9A49-CE3C55542E5D.jpeg

That's a lovely looking Fia... Abarth! @Littleredhead😁😂

I can confirm that the devil himself shouts down the exhaust! He's a bit of a farty devil though 😳

4 hours ago, Kettlepot said:

@Mr Watton I’m still waiting for my offer 🤔

your such a busy man :)

@Mr Watton I concur that for a 5..95 it certainly does impress - a true ASBO edition that clearly is an angry little blighter! They needn't have bothered fitting a stereo as the engine and exhaust note are a true musical instrument. Of course some may read this and get the wrong impression; have no fear @Littleredhead all speed limits were strictly obeyed on the drive out :-) , weren't they @Mr Watton ?

10 hours ago, Kai2k said:

@Mr Watton I concur that for a 5..95 it certainly does impress - a true ASBO edition that clearly is an angry little blighter! They needn't have bothered fitting a stereo as the engine and exhaust note are a true musical instrument. Of course some may read this and get the wrong impression; have no fear @Littleredhead all speed limits were strictly obeyed on the drive out :-) , weren't they @Mr Watton ?

At all times of course! Needs an ASBO order attached to it 😂

I couldn’t orchestrate on my Mini what I hear when my lad starts up his cold starts on his Abarth Trofeo!? It is tuned filth! What a sound!😎

I’ve got one as my second car what a machine they are love it

8B2F65F5-1BF7-4012-A7D9-BA71D0744E0F.jpeg

E7FBAC14-551D-46A4-92FA-22876F9D6F3B.jpeg

I like that @Gus6 😃 Looks super striking with the Red Leather 👍🏻

On 12/04/2019 at 07:13, Mr Watton said:

I like that @Gus6 😃 Looks super striking with the Red Leather 👍🏻

Thanks a lot 👍👍are you going to Auto Italia at Brooklands 🤔

How’s the Abarth getting along 🤔

On 21/06/2019 at 17:39, Gus6 said:

How’s the Abarth getting along 🤔

Yeah she still super happy with the Asbo :D

Its had some warranty work, new Monza Exhaust because the valve was faulty, new rear shock absorber and rear wheel bearing. Hasnt put her off mind, still flying about in it :)