Mr Watton

Welcome minibean

3 hours ago, minibean said:

Very nice!! I’m thinking rally lights maybe (not sure this is modding it) but that would be going full on cheesy Italian job then 😬... my car makes me so happy. Finally!!!! I’m a Mini Cooper owner! 

I've always liked them, I've just bought some for mine, actually! Nah there's nothing cheesy about that! 

3 hours ago, minibean said:

Nice wheels & brakes. Looks expensive!! 

The wheels are Team Dynamics but the brakes are the standard Brembo setup that you get on the JCW so not too expensive! 

Photos!! One arty one at home :-)  Happy rating is high waking up this morning!!

So, been doing some reading, is it best to use premium high performance rather than bog standard petrol? 

29AEB293-45FE-412E-A620-9AF116099184.jpeg

469479D8-D402-416F-A8EE-E8806FE027FF.jpeg

And one just before I drove home with its mates at the garage 👍

9F416C75-77D3-4247-9931-39A29E3A9E7E.jpeg

Super fuel can help :D and congrats on 20 posts! 

vibing kanye west GIF

I always put premium fuel in, but that's just me! I think it does help a little bit with performance on turbo cars. 

If you're not too bothered about that then maybe 1 tank of premium in 4 should keep your fuel system nice and clean 😁

Sounds like a plan. I would have said I’m not too bothered by performance but having just razzed it around a few country roads I can see the appeal! Blimey, I’ve never had a car that has a throaty rev! .. Or speed... Or that is the coolest car on the roads 😬

Also just entered the devon legendary grand tour. For kicks!! Will be ace seeing all the classics too. I’ll be getting ideas... Got to save for the rally lights first!! 👌 Think you guys are based mostly up north? 

1 hour ago, minibean said:

Also just entered the devon legendary grand tour. For kicks!! Will be ace seeing all the classics too. I’ll be getting ideas... Got to save for the rally lights first!! 👌 Think you guys are based mostly up north? 

Mainly based North, but we do shows all over tbh. A big show we do is Mega MINI Meet near Blackpool, thats a good one where we get together :)

Get loads of pics for us wont you :D

So a week in and I’ve learnt 1) no one waves back in minis 2) I’m loving racing off lights 3) seagulls & their sh*t love my white roof 😂

18 hours ago, minibean said:

So a week in and I’ve learnt 1) no one waves back in minis 2) I’m loving racing off lights 3) seagulls & their sh*t love my white roof 😂

Save the wave @minibean, save the wave!