I’ve edited this until it can be deleted as I’ve had a change of heart

Noooooo. I would deffo put up what you have with some images.

Sorry to see you go though. I wonder what youll go for next, back to Audi ?

A very big shame, you've put so much work into your MINI! You have to tell us though, what has given you this itch?!

As Si said above a few images and a short description edited into your first post would be good 👍

As for selling, I can think of one person who might be interested... @Kai2k is in the market for a JCW I believe? Though I think he may have already found what he's looking for 🤔

arh Maaaan, you were just getting it where you wanted it.

It would be a shame to see you go, unless you’re looking at an F56 or R53 ????

as the guys have said, get an advert drawn up etc 

I think it’s been brought on as I’ve probably reached the end of the road modding wise!

Stage 2 remap isn’t gonna happen so other than wheel refurb, I’m done!

Where would I put said pics and description?

Just now, essjay7272 said:

I think it’s been brought on as I’ve probably reached the end of the road modding wise!

Stage 2 remap isn’t gonna happen so other than wheel refurb, I’m done!

Where would I put said pics and description?

Depends where and what you want from your MINI really. I dont think you're getting it out as much as you've wanted mind, you can blame work for that.

Edit your first post for pics and description :D

Just now, Mr Watton said:

Depends where and what you want from your MINI really. I dont think you're getting it out as much as you've wanted mind, you can blame work for that.

Edit your first post for pics and description :D

That’s very true Si but I do think the stream of tinkering has kept my interest going til now. It has been a proper little therapy session on wheels! 

As for posting pics et , how is best and which topic should I put them in?

6 minutes ago, essjay7272 said:

That’s very true Si but I do think the stream of tinkering has kept my interest going til now. It has been a proper little therapy session on wheels! 

Pop your pictures and description in this topic 👍🏻

8 minutes ago, essjay7272 said:

Your already in the for sale thread. Edit your first post, change all your text to what you want, then add images via the "choose files" text, or drag images into the text box too, just watch the images are not too large :)

13 hours ago, LCWElvin said:

As for selling, I can think of one person who might be interested... @Kai2k is in the market for a JCW I believe? Though I think he may have already found what he's looking for 🤔

Nope - the one I was looking at sold! Grrr. To be fair it was in Kent - a long bloody way away! It sold quick and it was an auto like mine - I half thought autos would be hard to shift - I guess I thought wrong. 

1 hour ago, Kai2k said:

Nope - the one I was looking at sold! Grrr. To be fair it was in Kent - a long bloody way away! It sold quick and it was an auto like mine - I half thought autos would be hard to shift - I guess I thought wrong. 

@Kai2k would u be interested in mine?

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, essjay7272 said:

@Kai2k would u be interested in mine?

@essjay7272 it looks like you've had a change of heart (if I've read this correctly) - good - it would be such a shame to sell what looks a lovely car. I've sold cars in the past and regretted it. I won't go on about my beautiful 91' 205 Gti 1.9 in Miami blue which some muppet bought then SCRAPPED to buy a Citroen Picasso under the scrappage scheme! 

For me with regard a JCW, one of my non-negotiable must-haves is a sun roof! What can I say, I like the sun :-)

Edited by Kai2k