Jump to content

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, Kai2k said:

Looking really good there @LewisE those springs look fantastic. Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh.

 

You and me both! It has hardly been out of the garage since it was done

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Recaros are in! Super happy with them.  Quite straightforward to fit, though having no roof helps when getting them in and out!          Not sure on the

Not much to report on as of late. Well there is, but I haven't been anywhere to take any decent pictures!!   I had my roll over hoops wrapped black, they look absolutely great! I didn't like

Washed both cars today, its been a long time coming as they were both disgusting!    Got the TDs back on the Roadster and they're on for good this time 😊     Also fitted

Posted Images

Current state of affairs!

 

Airtec intercooler now fitted to the car. In terms of hardware it is ready for its trip down to Lohen to get remapped.

 

In terms of actually getting to Lohen I need to put the car back together! Lack of time (and daylight) due to working nights all week means the car has been sat in the garage like this since last Wednesday. Tomorrow's project is putting it all back together and going on a little test drive.

 

DSC_5956.JPG.44bf721c33e1bfc56c61e8d10ee19cc6.JPG

 

With the remap quickly coming round it means the car is nearly done! There isn't anything else that I want to do to it and I think I've spent quite enough money on it over the past couple of years!

 

That being said, I have spotted a GP2 undertray for sale... 👀🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Super Moderator
1 hour ago, LewisE said:

Current state of affairs!

 

Airtec intercooler now fitted to the car. In terms of hardware it is ready for its trip down to Lohen to get remapped.

 

In terms of actually getting to Lohen I need to put the car back together! Lack of time (and daylight) due to working nights all week means the car has been sat in the garage like this since last Wednesday. Tomorrow's project is putting it all back together and going on a little test drive.

 

DSC_5956.JPG.44bf721c33e1bfc56c61e8d10ee19cc6.JPG

 

With the remap quickly coming round it means the car is nearly done! There isn't anything else that I want to do to it and I think I've spent quite enough money on it over the past couple of years!

 

That being said, I have spotted a GP2 undertray for sale... 👀🤣

This is going to be wicked.

 

in regards to the under tray, you should have taken it off your SD 🙈

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kettlepot said:

This is going to be wicked.

 

in regards to the under tray, you should have taken it off your SD 🙈

 

Well.. The one on the SD may have seen better days 😳😅

Link to post
Share on other sites

Put the car back together today. Went out for a test drive and the intake temps are nice and low.. all ready now for the map!

 

Snapped some quick pictures while I was out to show the drop hat the Eibach lowering springs have given. It's got a nice subtle drop I think which is exactly the result I was hoping for. Note to self.. Don't take it to Alnmouth beach car park again 🙃

 

2F44FD21-B958-4307-B54F-386C63001632.jpeg.88c4f0ee393ed25dee6c0b3e1a30c9c6.jpeg

 

6B77EA71-AEC6-4141-9471-9EBBE4E148F2.jpeg.bd4b54a134023ecdeca86f3572267d0c.jpeg

 

Also managed to put my screens back in the rollover hoops (which I was told not to do to avoid damaging the wrap). Screens are in and the wrap remains undamaged 😊 The trick was to take the covers off the back and insert them that way.

 

D84161C4-61E1-422E-AD1C-DEF94DE78F0A.jpeg.a5e34d5475eb0b6dc5b364314477a2b0.jpeg

 

Overall I'm really happy with the look of the car now. It looks a lot different to the day I picked it up from MINI and it's definitely modified to my taste. I'm even keeping the wheels the colour they are; at first I wasn't sure but they've really grown on me. There's nothing else I want to do to it now so cosmetic mods  completed./

 

What does everyone else think then? Anything you can think of to make me get my credit card back out? 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Super Moderator
43 minutes ago, LewisE said:

Put the car back together today. Went out for a test drive and the intake temps are nice and low.. all ready now for the map!

 

Snapped some quick pictures while I was out to show the drop hat the Eibach lowering springs have given. It's got a nice subtle drop I think which is exactly the result I was hoping for. Note to self.. Don't take it to Alnmouth beach car park again 🙃

 

2F44FD21-B958-4307-B54F-386C63001632.jpeg.88c4f0ee393ed25dee6c0b3e1a30c9c6.jpeg

 

6B77EA71-AEC6-4141-9471-9EBBE4E148F2.jpeg.bd4b54a134023ecdeca86f3572267d0c.jpeg

 

Also managed to put my screens back in the rollover hoops (which I was told not to do to avoid damaging the wrap). Screens are in and the wrap remains undamaged 😊 The trick was to take the covers off the back and insert them that way.

 

D84161C4-61E1-422E-AD1C-DEF94DE78F0A.jpeg.a5e34d5475eb0b6dc5b364314477a2b0.jpeg

 

Overall I'm really happy with the look of the car now. It looks a lot different to the day I picked it up from MINI and it's definitely modified to my taste. I'm even keeping the wheels the colour they are; at first I wasn't sure but they've really grown on me. There's nothing else I want to do to it now so cosmetic mods  completed./

 

What does everyone else think then? Anything you can think of to make me get my credit card back out? 

 

 

Flat bottom steering wheel 🤷🏻‍♂️

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • FOM++
On 08/11/2020 at 18:28, Kettlepot said:

Flat bottom steering wheel 🤷🏻‍♂️

+1 for this. My flat bottomed wheel is one of my favourite mods. Car feels a lot more sporty. 
@LewisE I’m really liking the look of your car. The black hoops really finish it off. I’m pleased that you got the screens back in too, I’m a big fan of these. Makes the car look more premium. Good job !

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Guidelines