Mr Watton

Mega MINI Meet 2019 - 14th July

Just now, LewisE said:

@Fruffy91Of course! 

If you're wanting to be on the stand with us have a look through the posts on this thread for where to meet and what time. 

Hope to see you there! 

Hey buddy thanks for the reply. I only live 10 mins away aswell so bit of a lie in for me compared to some of you folk! Il defo be meeting everyone at lytham football club carpark! Drive safe everyone :).

2 minutes ago, Fruffy91 said:

Hey buddy thanks for the reply. I only live 10 mins away aswell so bit of a lie in for me compared to some of you folk! Il defo be meeting everyone at lytham football club carpark! Drive safe everyone :).

Ah very good! A few of us are staying up in Stalmine so not too far for us to go in the morning 😁

Drive safe and see you tomorrow 👍🏻

Well guys n girls, what an awesome weekend. I've not long got home, then i needed a power nap (down to old age) and had chance to reflect over the few days and edit some pictures of our stand for your viewing pleasure.

Weve had some awesome feed back about our club stand and im really proud how we turned out. We had some super competition from the other clubs, and it was well deserved for Mersey MINI club to win best stand. They really upped there game this year, and we all need to have a think how we can top it off for 2020. I know we can win :D

Id also like to say thank you for making FOM that it is today. We have come along way in 7 years, so to win the Spirit of MINI award from Mega MINI Meet was a huge surprise.

Heres a link to the FOM gallery of all our MINIs on the day.

Please post any images you have too, id be chuffed to see your perspective, and heres to 2020, it'll soon be here :D

For those wanting any "rolling in" shots of the day by Dickon Siddall, please see the following link which allows you to purchase directly too :D

https://www.dsdigital.co.uk/photo-galleries-2019/gallery332/?fbclid=IwAR0Bwp8vnrabg4qnAm-dlR9-PeaFw3EVli9xAMSNrNUtXQ5iD-Z-c4S28qE

which membership do i have to buy to see the pics please

14 minutes ago, Corasdad said:

which membership do i have to buy to see the pics please

Hey. So FOM+ is 12 months membership with all the benefits of signatures, avatars, 250 inbox message limit with 5 recipients, ability to view and upload images, use of the SALE/WANTED section, Map Print offs for FOM planned runs, exclusive first refusal club stand spaces and more. There are other packages too but FOM+ is the one of choice presently. You can purchase directly from the store and it sets you up automatically. :)