Mr Watton

Mega MINI Meet 2019 - 14th July

On 05/07/2019 at 22:17, marcy said:

Sorry guys I’m not going to make this the paceman isn’t well enough to go that far and won’t be able to sort it in time , nothing serious (I hope) 

Oh no, it'll be weird without you there! Hope you get it sorted (easily) soon.

Well its a week away for Mega MINI Meet, and as always I leave any important info a week before the event to say where we meet etc etc.  We have plenty of space left for those still wanting to join in on our club stand, please let me know so I can confirm numbers asap

We will all meet from 8am on the Sunday in the car park circled in black below. To get there, use the post code FY8 4HA which is for Lytham Town Football Club. As you can see in the image below you can see tthat he car park you need is right next to it with the red arrow. We then leave the car park 8.30am sharp after much banter to drive in as convoy into the show ground literally 3 minutes away. This meet time allows us to set up the stand, the event shelter, get our cars nice, clean and ready for all. Dont forget to bring any chairs with you.Please try your best to get to the car park on time so we can guarantee your space on the club stand. I will have all of the FULLONMINIs stickers and "REMOVE BEFORE FLIGHT" with me on the day if you'd like to purchase any.

Movement once in your space will be restricted for safety purposes. If you need to leave the site please contact a member of Mega MINI Meet in yellow hi viz jackets.

Payment is on the gate before entering the show. £5 per adult, children and OAP FREE. All entrance charges go towards the restoration of Lytham Hall.

The post code for Lytham Hall is FY8 4TQ.

To contact me please call myself, Simon, on 07964 916525.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

FY84HA_Map.png

List updated & plenty more spaces left if any one fancies coming along and being part of the FOM Family.... 😃

Sorry but looks like I won’t be making it, looking like I might be in work 😕

Really gutted but I'm going to have to pull out of the show sorry guys 

No problem guys. Appreciate you letting me know 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

7 minutes ago, Corasdad said:

please put me on the list 

Youre already on my friend 😃

Are there any early risers driving over from the Newcastle area on the Sunday I could tag along with? 😊

16 minutes ago, f56_dan said:

Are there any early risers driving over from the Newcastle area on the Sunday I could tag along with? 😊

I am meeting @macmini at Scotch Corner services at 6am then heading across the A66, catching @Matthew Maguire Just south of Jct 33 of the M6

You are welcome to join us if you wish ?

That'll be sweet, I'll get there before 6 and hang in the Travelodge car park ✌️ Cheers lads. 

Still a " maybe"

Kettlepot I would be coming along the A66 from west, Penrith then M6 jct 40 around 07.00, post your mobile number (if you are okay with that)and I will confirm Saturday evening.

Cheers Jim (Frenchmeister)

My mobile number is 07791 343 341 

If anyone else needs this, all I ask is that you stick your username and name in the text to save me asking "who the .............is this ?" lol

Will be joining you if that's okay, will be coming from Carlisle!!

42 minutes ago, Bellboy said:

The more the merrier!

If you're driving down on the day there are a few people convoying. @kettlepot01 could probably advise 👍🏻

I’m genuinely gutted to not be coming with you! Hope you all have a blast and I’ll be looking forward to plenty photos posing red carpet GIF by Rocketman

4 hours ago, LewisE said:

The more the merrier!

If you're driving down on the day there are a few people convoying. @kettlepot01 could probably advise 👍🏻

Just to say we are meeting at Forton services just south of Lancaster JC32, cant miss it. Theres a big ass tower. 

14 hours ago, Bellboy said:

Howdy, all instructions are further back in this thread including my mobile number 👍🏻

I think we we are aiming to be away from the services just south of jct 33 by 7:45.

i’ll be joining the M6 at Jct  (Kirkby Stephen)

1 hour ago, Aileen Bell said:

Are there any spaces left on your stand for tomorrow Please?

Aileen Bell

@Aileen Bell hey, welcome to FOM, yes, we have unlimited stand space so you would be more than welcome 😃

16 hours ago, essjay_jcw said:

I’m genuinely gutted to not be coming with you! Hope you all have a blast and I’ll be looking forward to plenty photos posing red carpet GIF by Rocketman

Love the pic haha, shame your not with us. Hope your enjoying the TT 😃

Hey people I know it's my first post am I welcome to join the party tomorrow or am I a bit late. Keen to show off my mini! And maybe get to know and make some new friends!

1 minute ago, Fruffy91 said:

Hey people I know it's my first post am I welcome to join the party tomorrow or am I a bit late. Keen to show off my mini! And maybe get to know and make some new friends!

@Fruffy91Of course! 

If you're wanting to be on the stand with us have a look through the posts on this thread for where to meet and what time. 

Hope to see you there!