Sign in to follow this  
Mr Watton

Forza Horizon 4 - Due Oct 2018

Due 2nd October 2018, Forza Horizon 4 looks to improve on the previous epic three versions. Owning all three so far, i can say each one never fails to amaze me, both in graphics and more importantly great game play, especially once you add your friends to the mix. Forza Horizon 4 now comes with changeable seasons, and videos posted on Youtube are incredible. I have added some links below to show.

I will post here any new content that arises from teasers i find across the net, then once out on release day i will post new content on progress, and i hope you will too! If your on Twitch or Mixer i will post some live footage too ;)

Forza Horizon 4 Announcement Trailer

Forza Horizon 4 Seasons - Summer

Forza Horizon 4 Seasons - Autumn

Forza Horizon 4 Seasons - Winter

Forza Horizon 4 Seasons - Spring

I downloaded the demo the other day,

WOW

there is a bit of artistic licence on some of the roads but instantly recognisable especially when I drove through Ambleside (lakeside)

one of the the most comprehensive demos I’ve ever played, and it lets you save progress too. 

If the demo is this big I can only imagine how big the full game is. 

So I had got this for the Laptop, and despite me running a fast CPU and fancy graphics card it turned out that it wasn’t playable, so I’m back on the XBOX with it and I must say it’s so so good. It’s great been on english roads and the music seems way more deeper and upbeat. Summer to Autumn didn’t take long but the scenery changes and the way the rain mixes with the dirt changing the conditions makes it a joy to play.

Need to progress a little more before the FOM leader board starts, but be sure I’ll comment when it does 👍🏻

So it happened today I bough an xbox ones 1TB with forza horizon 4 will be delivered Monday :)

Welcome aboard @b34st your doing well so far 👍🏻

Club “FOM+“ is running great and going up the world wide leader boards. As I type this we are top 15% in the world, and that’s out of 79000 clubs by the looks of it...we’re flying. 

We’re currently with the top 10% of the worlds clubs. Out of 85000 clubs, we are around the 8500 mark now. Flying along...

keep up the the good work guys! 

What level are people on I'm on 104 at the minute 

Edited by b34st