Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

R56 Cooper S exhaust recommendations?

Hi Guy and Gals,

This topic may already have been discussed so forgive me if it has.

Just wondering if anyone can recommend a Cat' back exhaust, I want my car to sound a bit more purposeful, whether that being a resonating or none resonating. 

Any advice would be helpful thanks.

I think @X3CWR is selling a miltek cat back. 

Often removing the front resonator can help improve the note/rasp of the exhaust 

Yep @Sparky, i've got a Milltek Non-Resonated catback for sale. It was only on the car for around 3 months then i reverted back to my JCW system. I'm based in Chester Le Street but travel around quite abit so could meet you with it if you wanted to have a look.
Thanks for the mention @Kettlepot👍.

21 hours ago, X3CWR said:

Yep @Sparky, i've got a Milltek Non-Resonated catback for sale. It was only on the car for around 3 months then i reverted back to my JCW system. I'm based in Chester Le Street but travel around quite abit so could meet you with it if you wanted to have a look.
Thanks for the mention @Kettlepot👍.

The question begs @X3CWR, why did you change back to the JCW system ?

Hi @Sparky, mainly due to the fact that I went down the route of installing a downpipe to allow me to access the Manic remaps in the future so really wanted to go back to a resonated system. I do a fair few motorway miles and the combination of the downpipe, non resonated system and a stripped out JCW meant my ears were suffering abit 😂

On 24/07/2018 at 21:33, X3CWR said:

Hi @Sparky, mainly due to the fact that I went down the route of installing a downpipe to allow me to access the Manic remaps in the future so really wanted to go back to a resonated system. I do a fair few motorway miles and the combination of the downpipe, non resonated system and a stripped out JCW meant my ears were suffering abit 😂

Ear defenders are what you need @X3CWR haha

Noooo @Mr Watton..... That's what everyone else will need when it makes it's reappearance in March 😉😉

Edited by X3CWR

8 minutes ago, X3CWR said:

Noooo @Mr Watton..... That's what everyone else will need when it makes it's reappearance in March 😉😉

I dont even think i can wait that long :D