1. 1. <t>Does the forum work for you ?</t>

• Yes, easy to use
    • No, dont like the theme
    • Hard to navigate
    • Needs more features
    • Has too many features
    • Need more events
    • Im not that bothered

Im interested if you find the forum a use for your MINI ownership. Be that the events, the social side, or the wealth of information.

Please use the attached poll, and of course any suggestions please post in this thread.

Note this does not work via tapatalk.

I like the forum as it’s a designated place for everything. You can go back and view your own or someone else’s build thread, store/view photos from shows/events.

I would say the only negative is that we need to do more together. It seems to be the same people who organIse most of the events. We cannot attend them all and unfortunately for the next couple of years, my life got a whole lot busier. I think the forum to survive more people need to become involved organising events, wheather this be a run out somewhere or a meet up somewhere. I know some people aren’t interested in certain types of events and that is fine but I think we need to do more between shows.

I’m sure any ideas, feedback will be welcome 👍🏻

#justmythoughts

I really need to get out more this year. I think I only managed three events in the last 12 months

I like the forum as it’s a designated place for everything. You can go back and view your own or someone else’s build thread, store/view photos from shows/events.

I would say the only negative is that we need to do more together. It seems to be the same people who organIse most of the events. We cannot attend them all and unfortunately for the next couple of years, my life got a whole lot busier. I think the forum to survive more people need to become involved organising events, wheather this be a run out somewhere or a meet up somewhere. I know some people aren’t interested in certain types of events and that is fine but I think we need to do more between shows.

I’m sure any ideas, feedback will be welcome [emoji1303]

#justmythoughts

Voice of experience from my northern mini days but it was exactly the above problems Ian identified that killed the forum. Same people arranging and doing everything to the point others may have felt intimidated to do anything. In fact I think I can remember someone complaining vociferously when someone different arranged a sub forum meet for a particular region [emoji50]

It is hard to get people together though, and even harder to get people to share responsibility.

Voice of experience from my northern mini days but it was exactly the above problems Ian identified that killed the forum. Same people arranging and doing everything to the point others may have felt intimidated to do anything. In fact I think I can remember someone complaining vociferously when someone different arranged a sub forum meet for a particular region [emoji50]

It is hard to get people together though, and even harder to get people to share responsibility.

Fair point, I guess it’s difficult all round. I don’t mind organising things if people get some benefit from it. We may just need to do a few more to see if we can build the numbers again

For me the social side of things is only a part of a forum. I also like having a trustworthy source of information handy and somewhere to share ideas

It’s always a good place to come for information and ideas.

I enjoy the social side of the forum, the meets and events are always good especially with most people being local to the North East. As Ian said doing more together would be great but it does take more people to get involved (myself included) hopefully picking up new members along the way.

I personally think a lot more people use other platforms (Facebook & instagram) for information but I still like having the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk