Mr Watton

Forza Motorsport 7 Xbox One

Now then, Forza 7. OMG. The lighting effects, the dynamic weather, the frame rate, the gloss look of the Cars....all a huge step forward!

Playability good, immersive, addictive. One thing that’s starting to bug me is the menu system. WTF Turn 10. No need to be so complicated and repetitive.

Overall, hardcore Forza fans (like me lol) you shouldn't regret getting the game [emoji4]

A car I’m loving at the moment...

bf6f155a2f47d06f863cbc583da0f913.jpg

You can get it free if you order a new xbox one x. When I say free you have to part with £450 first like :x

You can get it free if you order a new xbox one x. When I say free you have to part with £450 first like :x

Bought it yet then ? lol.

Im not even sure if the XBOX X is even worth it ? Looking at how good the game is on the XBOX anyway, i cant even see how the X would improve it :D

Mr Watton said:

Im not even sure if the XBOX X is even worth it ? Looking at how good the game is on the XBOX anyway, i cant even see how the X would improve it :D

Is the Xbox X not 4K ? And faster processors

Mr Watton said:

Is the Xbox X not 4K ? And faster processors

Apparently yes when looking at the Pre-order site , but it plays so nice, looks so nice, i dont see the need to even upgrade (oh, and you need to factor in the cost of a 4k TV with the X) :blackeye:

Mr Watton said:

I broached the subject carefully and got disapproving noises back, so I think that's off the cards :evil: Actually thought last night the hdmi out was goosed on the xbox and got a little excited, but I think it was just the cable :evil::evil:

Have got a 4k tv, which is one of the reasons I'm interested. As there's only one 4k channel it feels a bit redundant having a 4k tv

Buy it, then say you won it ! :D:D:D

*try at your own risk. I / FULLONINIs does not accept liability for above suggestion. Loss of limb/wallet is at your discretion*

Mr Watton said:
Buy it, then say you won it ! :D:D:D

*try at your own risk. I / FULLONINIs does not accept liability for above suggestion. Loss of limb/wallet is at your discretion*

I’ll have to take a full frontal selfie in front of the mirror to remember what my balls looked like if I do

Formula Mazda in the Masters Championship is a fun blast...made sure i stayed in cockpit view in all the races. Must try it on the steering wheel rig!

36719a918f8ebe67e799c742f0ca112f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Its took me a while but ive now completed the career side of the game. Started playing the online side but i just cant get on with how some just smash into you when they get frustrated.....ive started swearing and cursing the screen a lot ! :lol:

I’m racing LIVE on MIXER. Check me out making a proper mess 😄 Search for me: ESSENTIALMINI 

21144EF2-02BF-42D2-B480-5475924B93BD.jpeg

need to get my ass into gear and get an xbox lol

3 hours ago, b34st said:

need to get my ass into gear and get an xbox lol

You do ! yes!

Im thinking of doing some live streams on different games too via youtube which is more main stream than MIXER and TWITCH.

Not sure who would be interested in that, but its something different lol

I dabble on the bairns depending on what’s interesting? Nothing recently until MotoGP18 dropped so been picking away! Who has time outside their car?

34 minutes ago, essjay7272 said:

I dabble on the bairns depending on what’s interesting? Nothing recently until MotoGP18 dropped so been picking away! Who has time outside their car?

Haha I find the time from somewhere, if I had a man cave/garage however then that would be a different matter 😄

15 hours ago, essjay7272 said:

i habe no life so i have plenty of time lol

I was racing a Peugeot Le Mans car yesterday on a new Forza RC challenge, where you race others around the world trying to set the fastest time around Suzuka.

What a mental car, hard to put the power down until the tyres warm up, but if you light the tyres up too many times you're soon in the pits swapping them out for new (to then warm up again lol)

I was doing low 2 minute times initially, like 2 minute 15 seconds, but after 15+ laps i soon got down around 1 minute 55. My best time in the end lap 27 (with no track warnings) was 1 minute 53. I though this was awesome considering how i hated the car initially. I then checked the world wide leader boards, hmmmmmm 1 minute 40 the best. I came 915th i think out of 3000. 

I must try harder lol

Those who enjoy drifting in safety (meaning online and not on a public highway) will be thrilled to know there is a new update on Forza 7 to allow such a thing. Once booting up the game you will be greeted with a new intro video showing off the new feature along with a free car to download.

...Playground Games admits that most of its time on the Forza 7 August update was spent looking after the players who like to drift. Hence why a new upgrade has been added that spares players the hassle of faffing with various settings to cheat the physics system.

It is called 'Drift Springs and Dampers' and can be found under suspension. For a relatively small upgrade price, you can get up to 60 degrees of steering angle, the amount of which is adjustable in the alignment section of the tune menu....

Ill be honest, im crap at drifting so itll not bother me, but its a Forzathon feature, so ill have to tackle it at some point to win the extra credits :D

nearly saved up enough

like to say this has been torture as all i wanted to do is spend the money on car mods lol

On 16/08/2018 at 16:02, b34st said:

nearly saved up enough

like to say this has been torture as all i wanted to do is spend the money on car mods lol

have you got it yet , have you got it yet ? #repeatmanytimes ;)

On ‎27‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 06:12, Mr Watton said:

have you got it yet , have you got it yet ? #repeatmanytimes ;)

not yet buddy

Had a blast of this Saturday morning around the Nord`, the menu system looks way more colourful than normal. Multiplayer is still a free for all mind ...

confused race cars GIF by South Park