Mr Watton

New F56 Fuel Gauge

I see the fuel gauge has changed on the F56, looks a lot more modern than the previous style...

Before

a0205b099b7d78c072b6bae20bc65804.jpg201707 ... c65804.jpg"><a href=https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170723/a0205b099b7d78c072b6bae20bc65804.jpg' alt='URL>'>

After

8f1e1f8bf45bb4f4ace4775978b95f3c.jpg201707 ... b95f3c.jpg"><a href=https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170723/8f1e1f8bf45bb4f4ace4775978b95f3c.jpg' alt='URL>'>

Sent from my iPhone using FULLONMINIs.co.uk mobile app

That looks much better, the previous style looked like a bit of plastic/card sliding behind the increments. The same style as the tackie 80s pens with the women wearing the bikini [emoji23]. (Now I'm showing my age, please say everyone else remembers those [emoji23])

That looks much better, the previous style looked like a bit of plastic/card sliding behind the increments. The same style as the tackie 80s pens with the women wearing the bikini [emoji23]. (Now I'm showing my age, please say everyone else remembers those [emoji23])

[emoji23] I had forgot about those pens, your not alone [emoji23]

Looking at what changes MINI have made to the F56...lets say it didn't take long to notice they havn't changed much at all. One thing that got my attention (boringly) is they have changed the indicator stalk to hold position now and not auto return to centre. I wonder why.

That looks much better' date=' the previous style looked like a bit of plastic/card sliding behind the increments. The same style as the tackie 80s pens with the women wearing the bikini [emoji23']. (Now I'm showing my age, please say everyone else remembers those [emoji23])

[emoji23] I had forgot about those pens, your not alone [emoji23]

Looking at what changes MINI have made to the F56...lets say it didn't take long to notice they havn't changed much at all. One thing that got my attention (boringly) is they have changed the indicator stalk to hold position now and not auto return to centre. I wonder why.

I wonder if they have caught up with an electric handbrake yet ? I was so surprised when the F56 didn't have one in the first place.

That looks much better, wonder if it would be a straight swap with the older one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk