FULL ON MINIs

<t></t>  

1. 1. <t></t>

• Super Moderator

It certainly looks interesting Nick.

Personally I don't know if this is a special edition or not but it seems rather pricey. I'd probably rather go for a newer JCW and possibly less miles with the N18 (updated engine) for similar money.

Are you bored of the Focus already ?

• Super Moderator

On a quick glance of MINI.co.uk I found these. Would be more tempting (for me anyway) [emoji1303]

https://www.approvedusedminis.co.uk/car-details?ch=WMWSV92050T238692.25025&dl=false&mstk=84284847043!26

https://www.approvedusedminis.co.uk/car-details?ch=WMWSU92040T741942.11200&dl=false&mstk=84284847043!26

The WC50 JCW do hold their values very well.... they were nearly 32k new .... and they come fully loaded with all JCW options and carbon fibre bits. Plus built in a very small quantity.

The one you have found sounds nice.... but the mileage is leggy IMO...you might find a similar price version with lower miles.

Well deposit is down. Finance checks have passed. I asked about the pricing of it and I have managed to lose my £1200 negative equity on my current car so I think that this seems to be a good deal in my opinion. Should pick it up Sunday! With a full day of stripping my car tomorrow. Guess I need to change my account name! Haha