FULL ON MINIs

MINI Festival 20th August 2016

<t></t>  

1. 1. <t></t>

0501494ad79edab3db6e0eed5f5ba113.jpg2016012 ... 5ba113.jpg"><a href=http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160122/0501494ad79edab3db6e0eed5f5ba113.jpg' alt='URL>'>

MINI Festival 20th August 2016, incorporating MINI Challenge Round 6 (Cooper, Cooper S, JCW and all comers)

More information to follow from MINI Festival organiser.

Simon

• 4 months later...

Just gauging how many of you would be interested in being on FULLONMINIS club stand at this mini challenge event?

The tickets would be discounted from £19 to £11 per person, with the option to buy grandstand tickets for £5 if required.

Please note this event is a Saturday so would require an overnight stay on the Friday night or a very very early start as its in Cheshire. Please let me know if you're interested and if we get enough peeps this event may be able to go ahead and I'll post further information on how you can get tickets for the stand.

Interested in Attending:

Donna ??

Ryan Barnes - Rybr53

Holly Wilson - hollybob

Harvey_56

B34st

Greeig Hill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Count me in! What time would we have to be there for?

Holly I'll update you with further info if there's enough interest in it X

Okay thank you! Was a really good event last year x

I've updated first post with members who would be able to make this event - but we NEED more members interested to get the go ahead for the FOM stand/discount code - like Simon said 'spread the word' please.

Can I remind peeps who are coming on the stand, it is your responsibility to get your own tickets ;)

Please click >> HERE for the direct link to purchase. Please enter the code "FOM" without the statements, where it asks for a Promotion code. This will then show "FullOnMini" that will give you reduced price tickets :D

On the day there is loads of MINI racing, club stands with displays, a taster for the younger drivers aged 11-17 where they can start driving a car with an approved instructor, a trade village, live music, free grid walk and more. :)

"MINI FESTIVAL

OULTON PARK (INTERNATIONAL)

SATURDAY 20 AUGUST 2016

One of the UK's greatest motoring icons will be celebrated at the third Oulton Park Mini Festival, with a bumper line-up of entertainment on and off the track. On-track entertainment will be provided by a superb Mini racing line-up, with all types of Mini set to star, from the original Austin Mini to the latest BMW incarnation.

Modern machines will compete with the Festival being headlined by superbly supported MINI Challenge, the fastest MINI Championship in the UK. The classic Issigonis design is represented by the Mini Se7ens and Mini Miglias, two championships renowned for wheel-to-wheel action.

Expect the venue to be filled with Minis, with enthusiasts travelling from far and wide to soak up the atmosphere. There will be opportunities to mingle with like-minded souls from Mini owners' clubs, browse Mini paraphernalia in the trade village and get closer to the race cars in the open paddock and free grid walk as they are prepared for battle."