Mr Watton

MINI Challenge Race Series 2016, we need YOU!

<t></t>  

1. 1. <t></t>

0501494ad79edab3db6e0eed5f5ba113.jpg2016012 ... 5ba113.jpg"><a href=http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160122/0501494ad79edab3db6e0eed5f5ba113.jpg' alt='URL>'>

So, we've thought it would be a canny idea to do something different this year, only because some shows over the years have become a little "samey" , as well as some feedback from other FOM members, we've thought about going to some challenge events for some brappppp brappppp action!

Dates wise we have the following to decide which and what we do, and I want to cater for as many people as possible, so please don't hold back from commenting on this thread, be counted, and add your thoughts.

2809866f8c4aac6bb7a734e033a1ff40.jpg2016012 ... a1ff40.jpg"><a href=http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160122/2809866f8c4aac6bb7a734e033a1ff40.jpg' alt='URL>'>

I was going to try and get to some of these just as you say car shows are all the same these days but if other people are up for it then I'll come along with you guys company's always better then being by your self

No more interested in this? shame really. Brands hatch and Oulton for us too!

I'm going to try and get to Donnington, brands Hatch, Oulton

Il be up for the Oulton one, was good fun last year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the moment I am in touch with Oulton Park organisers to see about getting a club stand sorted. They are painstakingly slow with replies. As soon as I have further information I will post on forum.

I think this will have to be a spectator meet now, with NO stand space. They just don't get back to you :(

Well they are useless! But im sure we could organise ourselves into a makeshift stand somewhere there? If not its a good day out anyway

Update - See mini festival 20th August topic for further information on oulton park