Raffel92

Belt line

<t></t>  

1. 1. <t></t>

Oright guys and girls!

When you have wrapped your belt lines have you done the whole trim or just the chromed bit or the plastic trim that goes with it? As I am going to get a price off a company for it to be done!

Cheers

Most have the chrome parts covered. Some of the vinyl overlay kits go over the rubbery bits too mind, and this allows for shrinkage over time :D

I am getting a company that wraps cars to do it! I am not sure weather to ask for just the chrome or all of it done :/

I used the Halfords pinstripe tape on mine. It's been on nearly two years and still looks as good as new

I was going to get some other bits done to so it will work out cheap hopefully [emoji12]

I took mine to a car wrapping company where I live and they charged me £40 for just the chrome and its looks awsome

£40 ain't bad - I don't think I've fitted a beltline properly yet, always gaps of chrome or the ends don't stick for very long, I have little patience with stuff like that :lol:

£40 ain't bad - I don't think I've fitted a beltline properly yet, always gaps of chrome or the ends don't stick for very long, I have little patience with stuff like that :lol:

I think most of us would agree with that, Andys red belt line however, seems to have lasted since the beginning of time [emoji1]

I am waiting for them to get back to me! I painted my s's on my scuttles it took a while didn't think I had the patience to do it but they look good

I did mine myself. I got the vinyl from A-Z Stickers on westgate road. The guys in there are brilliant and will do anything you want.

I asked them for red vinyl cut 16mm wide and whatever length, they give me a choice of numerous reds and some samples so i could match it to my car if i needed. Which i did and got a match to the jcw callipers :D

he cut it all on the machine which took a few mins and charged me £20. They have different grades of vinyl too for the lifetime of it before its shrinks. I got the 5 year stuff just to be sure.

then it was just a case of applying it, which does take a bit of time and patients but it pays off 8-)

thats insane!

Ill do your filler cap and belt line for £100 :D

I am going to ring them and see how much beltline is on its own!!! That for everything in Andy ;)

Its not a tricky job you know, as long as you don't do it on a hot day and you have a craft knife handy you'll be fine

Said it before and I'll say it again. Halfords pinstripe tape. £6.00 and there's enough to do the car almost twice (certainly enough for cock-ups)