Astroboy

The (not so) Hobo Express

Yes, and yes it stayed put. Nil concerns so far, I'll be keeping a close eye on it though

Finished fitting the M7 grille set to my mates R53. Smart as a carrot, cheers Si :)

29 ... 283610.jpg"><a href=http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/29/baf47e30768f9f2fa90aae3dfd283610.jpg' alt='URL>'> fog lights tinted at the same time

Edited by Guest

Finished fitting the M7 grille set to my mates R53. Smart as s carrot, cheers Si :)

Cool!!!! Glad it worked out ok :)

The search for mini number two is well under way and it's already doing my nut in :(

Edited by Guest

Shame that other one didn't turn up well. Donnas searching too, she's on the net every night for the last few months lol

Lloyd Mini have a delightful one in their Blackpool branch. Unfortunately my pockets aren't deep enough for the 20k they're asking for it

So....The search for a low mileage jcw clubman at reasonable money hasn't gone well, really badly in fact. On a more positive note we have found a 2011 S with only 25k on it bang on budget. If all goes to plan it should be with us in time for the metrocentre meet :)

In an uncharacteristic spending moment I bought some I'd this 233de15279ab9e3de3de785a5ae60629.jpg09 ... e60629.jpg"><a href=http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/09/233de15279ab9e3de3de785a5ae60629.jpg' alt='URL>'>

I'll repose back how it goes

The Clubman has landed :)b1c34a9937621261c1a322a9e79f78bd.jpg10 ... 9f78bd.jpg"><a href=http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/10/b1c34a9937621261c1a322a9e79f78bd.jpg' alt='URL>'>

Awesome! Good colour choice... If you want a Decat for it lemme know ;)

I bought a set of black mirror caps before the finance was even confirmed lol. There will be an initial dechroming of the beltline and grille surround. After that I'm not sure, I may be after a decat at some point. What have you got?

It's a Milltek one, just sitting in the garage. Just give me a shout if you're interested anyway :)

Anybody got a pair of black second gen mirror caps knocking about doing nothing (none powerfold)? I'd prefer tipping a member some cash rather than going to ebay :)

Mirror caps 2.1 are now in place on the Clubman and looking sweet. Ordered a big roll of 3M scotchcal striping tape for the beltline, but as it has to come from America when it'll arrive is anybodys guess. Also have some trusty Lamin-x on its way for the rear lights :)

Mirror caps 2.1 are now in place on the Clubman and looking sweet. Ordered a big roll of 3M scotchcal striping tape for the beltline, but as it has to come from America when it'll arrive is anybodys guess. Also have some trusty Lamin-x on its way for the rear lights :)

I'm intrigued on the tape Colin...

It's 5/8 inch beltline tape specifically for automotive use with oem spec glue, it won't shrink (apparently). I've ordered a 150 foot roll

It's 5/8 inch beltline tape specifically for automotive use with oem spec glue, it won't shrink (apparently). I've ordered a 150 foot roll

Is it mega flexible too? The part I hate wrapping is the rear quarter panel trims, the way it folds around the corner, but also slightly upwards

Yep. It's exactly the same gear that outmotoring have been supplying as there beltline kits for years

Back to the drawing board with the Clubman beltline as my vinyl order was cancelled by the vendor.. Pants! :(

What width tape did you order ? I need mine doing again [emoji20]

5/8 of an inch or 16mm. I've sent a load of emails off to suppliers to see if they'll ship to the UK. Hopefully I'll get some responses today

Mirror caps 2.1 are now in place on the Clubman and looking sweet. Ordered a big roll of 3M scotchcal striping tape for the beltline' date=' but as it has to come from America when it'll arrive is anybodys guess. Also have some trusty Lamin-x on its way for the rear lights :)[/quote']

What width tape did you order ? I need mine doing again [emoji20]

I think we need to plasticote yours. It's just we need decent dry weather to do it