CJGREEN

Harsh Ride

<t></t>  

1. 1. <t></t>

Comparing my decked E46 on budget coilovers to my friends standard MCS.

The mini is horrendously harsh. Crashes and bangs over everything. Awesome if you wanna hammer it but horrible if you want a nice drive about.

Is this the norm?

Its had 2 new recent strut top mounts also but still gets a weird rubbing style noise when turning at low speeds.

Any ideas?

James

Is it still on run flats? There a harsh ride on them it's night and day when you change to non run flats,the only other common thing is the rear bush in the front suspension arms fail,but usually will make the car pull to one side or bang on bumps if there really shot.

Rubbing noises when turning could be down to knackered front discs (I get this at the mo). As Lee says runflats are bad and if they're wrapping 18's then it'll be nasty

runflats are a killer...and with the coil overs i have probably exaggerate the harshness too

runflats are evil, and might possibly be the manifestation on beelzebub himself. Also a lot of standard alloys are very heavy too and the combined effect is a ride that is mental high and will shatter your spine into a million parts

runflats, lowering springs, crap coilovers and all that's listed above!

Sorry for delay. Tapatalk doesnt subscribe the topics I create on here.

Will work through the list and see whats what.

Thanks.

sorry for venturing off topic with this but i can never see the point of using stupid apps like that!

you have a SMART PHONE, but use a DUMB app. use the web browser as its intended...Rant over lol

Ive only had the problem on this forum. The app works fine with the other 3 I use mainly. I hate using web based pages through browser on my phone.

4yte9uru.jpg4yte9uru.jpg"><a href=http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/16/4yte9uru.jpg' alt='URL>'>

Are you swiping left to show the star ?