Sign in to follow this  
BenSayers

Clio 182

Could the rear bumper of an R56 fit or be modified easily enough to fit the the r55 as I'd want the GP tunnels and challenge exhaust which would have to modded too

I don't think it does fit Ben as the contours of the R55 don't tie in with the R56 bumper. You could always cut out the R55 bumper to fit the diffusers in?

I also don't know if a centre exit zorst would fit? Would be cool to see you do that though, not something I've seen before anyway :D

AAS would sure do you a custom centre section, then fit the diffuser ghetto style lol

The exhaust would be simple as the challenge system looks like it's just all pipe. The tunnels wouldn't be too hard but would need to get the exhaust exits blanked though

Fuark. You two are like devils sitting on my shoulder. Still need to get rid of the clio but that's getting cleaned and chucked on to cliosport over the weekend.

I may end up with a Jap car anyway. I change my mind like the wind does direction.

Nooo, R55 :D

And remember, I still have a set of coilovers and a decat pipe if you're interested... Just saying :lol:

Lol Ben, same can be said about you when we go shopping for Lego, cars, mods....etc etc, bad influence you lol :D

Nooo, R55 :D

And remember, I still have a set of coilovers and a decat pipe if you're interested... Just saying :lol:

Ha If you still have them when I change cars and they are applicable I'll be in there like swimwear.

Also Si u mad bro :blum3:

PPS this system make me tingle

Qtle6p6ufI

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qtle6p6ufI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Embedding YT doesn't seem to work :/

Yes! Get a clubbie to sound like that :D

And my coilies and decat pipe will fit no problem ;)

i will leave this here Ben

WMWZG92060TZ88739_02_DL_060813_6.jpg_aucorig ... 0813_6.jpg"><a href=http://www.minicherished.co.uk/_aucoriginalimage/WMWZG92060TZ88739_02_DL_060813_6.jpg' alt='URL>'>

at Lloyd Newcastle now

Tru dat.

There aren't many R55's for sale from what I could see before - and nothing with a JCW kit for under £10k :(

Doesn't need to have the kit as could just buy an S and then buy the kit. I was doing the same too greeig wasn't looking promising.

It's also 18k... Which I would probably get an RS or Evo X instead lol.

yeah was wondering if you'd notice the slight obstacle :) Weird though, when they first came out they had virtually no residual value. I saw a 12 month old S go for £9k at Cooper Sunderland

I'm happy getting S variants as I'm going to mod anyway.

Just writing the Clio ad as we speak and will chuck it on Cliosport.net and here in case someone knows someone who wants a bargain.

Thoughts? costs the same as the Challenge system pretty much

0Uyu_9WUR5A

Like the sound of that Ben

I've always been a sucker for Akrapovic exhausts. They do a canny system for the M3 and their bike stuff is just sexual.

There was an R1 with one of their systems that used to park under/next to where I live and it always sounded like thunder when it rolled up.

Like Si said, if you've got the spare money then yeah - but you could always keep your eye out for a 2nd hand system and save some pennies for other mods ;)

It's all me thinking out loud at the minute anyway. I might end up with a Dc5. I change my mind too much.