Yeah last Saturday. Haven't cleaned Frank since the run, needs some tlc and a polish up really.

Are your wheels ok now @LCWElvin

@Mr Watton I haven't cleaned mine yet either.. Unfortunately MINI did it for me 🙄

They look the business and 'seem' to be holding air! Time will tell though 🤷🏻

Ahhh damn, unable to get the arm off. Even after soaking for a while in WD, not budging. I’ll have to get a puller which isn’t a bad thing I guess as I’ll have loads of other uses for it 😂 so gave him a wash behind the ears this morning before I go back to more home DIY 👍🏻

6FF8D101-53C0-46AB-AA66-B5D9639A0B23.jpeg

What’s the best stuff to use on small stone chips on the bonnet please? Sorry to hijack your thread, kinda related...

On 14/04/2019 at 20:19, minibean said:

What’s the best stuff to use on small stone chips on the bonnet please? Sorry to hijack your thread, kinda related...

Depends on how many stone chips, just a few then a touch up stick from MINI would be my bet, if there’s loads then I’d budget for a respray 👍🏻

That’s the wiper delete sorted, and a tiny bit of weight removed I guess. Also while I was at that end of the car I removed some N14 carbon from the exhaust tips. I’m happy with the outcome so far, and I’ll post a “how to” on the wiper delete ASAP as I’ve took loads of images to go with it.

874B0DD8-31EC-4209-B123-A2E17613FDB9.jpeg

322A9978-F86C-49DC-B49E-DC61AE81BB35.jpeg

Where did you get that little blue bit of vinyl from? Car looks mint by the way!!

2 hours ago, James said:

Where did you get that little blue bit of vinyl from? Car looks mint by the way!!

Hiya @James. Thanks for the kind words. I got the tape off eBay. 6mm in light blue and then trimmed it to suit the trim.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F352242542846

Hope the link works out for you 😃

First time in probably 3 years...I’m polishing the car! Honest 😂

So tonight, front bumper, bonnet, “A” pillars top and bottom and the mirror caps. Some Menzerna Final Finish to get rid of the swirls and scratches, then some Zymol wax, topped off with some high gloss protection from Autoglym. Super smooth, bring on the beading!

Will do the rest of the car like the doors, rear quarter panels, boot, rear bumper, “C” pillars and the roof over the next few days ready for some more show time 😎

wax GIF

2 hours ago, Mr Watton said:

First time in probably 3 years...I’m polishing the car! Honest 😂

So tonight, front bumper, bonnet, “A” pillars top and bottom and the mirror caps. Some Menzerna Final Finish to get rid of the swirls and scratches, then some Zymol wax, topped off with some high gloss protection from Autoglym. Super smooth, bring on the beading!

Will do the rest of the car like the doors, rear quarter panels, boot, rear bumper, “C” pillars and the roof over the next few days ready for some more show time 😎

wax GIF

It will look proper smooth and shiny 😉👌🏻 

I’ll do doing mine very soon too 👍🏻

@Bornared yours is super clean...suprised it needs even doing ! Loads of rain today so i wont make any progress, but the beads...OMG theres loads :D

8 hours ago, Mr Watton said:

@Bornared yours is super clean...suprised it needs even doing ! Loads of rain today so i wont make any progress, but the beads...OMG theres loads :D

Thank you 🙌🏻 but it does need a machine polish/paint correction. Polished it by hand but need that super gloss finish now 😁 Beading in the rain shows off your hard work-only good part about it raining 🤣🤣

19 hours ago, LewisE said:

Beading pics or it didn't happen @Mr Wattonwater satisfying GIF

That just looks like your pissing on me car 😂

3 hours ago, Mr Watton said:

That just looks like your pissing on me car 😂

Looks like I'm very hydrated then! 🤣

@LewisE pic, but I think all this rain has taken the edge off the beads 😂

AA39B7A5-F0F2-4CA3-8856-3F228ADEB4B9.jpeg

Much love for this at the mo. Watching YT vids and Mighty Car Mods makes me want to play some more :D

39 minutes ago, Mr Watton said:

Much love for this at the mo. Watching YT vids and Mighty Car Mods makes me want to play some more :D

You got some great feedback on Frank yesterday! 

I think most are just so surprised how much you can do to a MINI.

Id say we all, inc yourself and @Kai2k got some great feedback through the day :D

beautiful GIF

11 hours ago, Mr Watton said:

I think most are just so surprised how much you can do to a MINI.

Id say we all, inc yourself and @Kai2k got some great feedback through the day :D

beautiful GIF

Yes @Mr Watton given how relatively few MINIs were there I was surprised how many nice people came over to talk. A credit to the cars and the club. Thanks for your efforts Si 👍

Car is looking good Simon 😎