So, picked up my new MINI today. It's been a long long time coming that's for sure, and I couldn't be happier.

It's a MINI Cooper S in Dark Silver with matching roof and "ears" lol. It has the dealer fitted JCW pack, number 364 which includes the induction kit, JCW exhaust and the remap. It's mechanically sound, pulls like a train, mmmmmmm :)

Interior wise it's full leather, aircon and heated seats for next years winter months lol. I've already upgraded the interior lighting, but dash light wise that will follow in time, when I have time haha.

Body wise it's not perfect, which doesn't bother me to badly. But it's a MINI I will be keeping for many many years to come, but I will get it to my usual standards. A bonus for me is the aerokit, but I'm sure one morning I'm gonna wake up with Donna detaching it to fit on her own lol.

I've got it home, gave it a good wash and clean behind the ears. A good once over and I'm over the moon. I think me rambling on here shows that...sorry lol

So yep, This shall be the start of my build thread, with plenty more to come :)

Simon

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394305605.665947.jpg

I bet you're chuffed to bits. An excellent project for sure :)

I'd be getting it a decoke as it will no doubt have a few miles on it and I am assuming it wouldnt have had one.

I need lows, that's for sure...but it won't be like the Golf. I've always wanted a Track day fun car, and this will be it. I'm not expecting to do it all in one lump mind, be a stage at a time :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394309623.822078.jpg

My fingers are sore from polishing chrome and JCW tips!!!!! Never had this issue with my golf lol

I've changed the interior lights so far, with the front sidelights too, then was too dark lol. Dash lights will be soooooon, oh with the FULLONMINI sticker of course

Something something dark silver

Something something takeover complete

Smashing motor sir!

Ill clean it tomorrow and take it for a photo shoot. Carnt make tomorrow. Need to get the old one up for sale.

I thought i saw that today ya know. Had to double take lol.

Looking forward to seeing some more of it

Now then Si

Bet your 'on cloud nine' Mate :thumbup:

Glad you've got your mini, couldn't afford a proper one with the supercharger eh :mrgreen:

Now then Si

Bet your 'on cloud nine' Mate :thumbup:

Glad you've got your mini, couldn't afford a proper one with the supercharger eh :mrgreen:

cheeky monkey ! :blum3:

Was a tough decision, trust me. I will miss the whine, but the way this just builds up some pace is astonishing! For the price ive paid, and the way it is, id have been nuts to let it go by. I think Donna is converted now too :good:

Brace yourselves....more self whoring! Lol. I'm gonna be like this for a while so my apologise right now haha....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394362184.172918.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394362195.622273.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394362209.590400.jpg

Did a bit of cleaning under the bonnet, only briefly, took the induction top off and the filters had better days. I see JCW whack a paper filter in so will see if there's a foam replacement to get on there.