Andy

Whats the Worst Car...

<t></t>  

1. 1. <t></t>

Having a flick through some old threads and found this gem. I will add the worst car I've every driven was a 5 door VW UP 1.0 (if that). There has bound to be some other rotters but this is the one that springs to mind at the moment

Probably an early 2000s Fiat Scicento courtesy car.... vile vile awful little car

Thats like a small tin can on wheels is it not ? :lol:

Probably an early 2000s Fiat Scicento courtesy car.... vile vile awful little car

Thats like a small tin can on wheels is it not ? :lol:

I’d say more biscuit tin [emoji23]

Having a flick through some old threads and found this gem. I will add the worst car I've every driven was a 5 door VW UP 1.0 (if that). There has bound to be some other rotters but this is the one that springs to mind at the moment

Same car as the Mii which I probably had when I wrote my reply. It would have been alright except for the seat which appeared to be made from knives and compressed uncomfortableness

My rover 100 tbh wasn't a bad car but felt like an old man when driving it

Same car as the Mii which I probably had when I wrote my reply. It would have been alright except for the seat which appeared to be made from knives and compressed uncomfortableness

Mine has to be our 1.2 Vauxhall corsa 5 door on an 11 plate accelerating from 50 to over take a lorry scary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk