Angel

Hellllllooooooo peeps

<t></t>  

1. 1. <t></t>

:wavemulticolour::wavemulticolour:

Hi guys I'm back and so is ebony :D:D .

I thort I would say hello coz it's been awhile since I was on here. Iv had so many fab things going on over the last few months that iv just not had a chance to come on and say hi. I'm pretty sure that iv got so many people and posts to catch up with and I'm sure I will get through them all at some point.

I hope to attend as many of the meets and shows as possible this year so I can catch up with you all again soon.

So hi everyone I hope you are all well

Ps I can't wait for the summer to give my car a much needed clean and polish :d_sunny::d_sunny::d_sunny:

Im sure you clean your car every weekend already so that last bit is a lie :blum3:

:lol:

Erm yes and no Andy my dear you know I Iove to clean my car and if your nice to me I'll clean yours too and maybe wax him for you [FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE]

Hi Sarah, hope to catch up with you soon, it's been a while :D xx
and you too hun

Oh hello, how you been? Nice to have you back on here. Will be fab to have you at some shows too. Can't wait to catch up in a few weeks oop north! Hee hee.

Going brilliant Ben she's In need of some tlc but can't do it coz there weather is crap :(

Hi jt how's tbings?

Hi jt how's tbings?

Very good thank you Sarah :thumbup:

Going brilliant Ben she's In need of some tlc but can't do it coz there weather is crap :(

Hi jt how's tbings?

That's good to hear! As long as its just needing a clean and nothing has broken.