Sign in to follow this  
Lebigmac

Replacement tip for handbreak

Hi Guys

Newbi here so not sure whats available to get hold of, can you get a replacement just for the tip of the handbreak, mines a little loose and worn so would like to get a new one.

Also is it possible to get the speaker covers replaced in the lower from doors ( R53 ) one of my front ones has a crack

Thanks in advance

MAC

Don't think you can just get the end part bit you can replace the handbrake lever easy enough you could upgrade to the carbon fibre JCW one,and you can replace the speaker covers I think they just clip off :)

Haven't been able to find speaker covers anywhere, if anyone has one or a pair please let me know :)

for your speakers on the door I think you need part number: 51417036317

Check it on realoem.com just to make sure. Looking at the picture though I think its correct.

for your speakers on the door I think you need part number: 51417036317

Check it on realoem.com just to make sure. Looking at the picture though I think its correct.

Thats the badger !!! Thanks Andy

I'm sure the early MINIs you can change the tip only, it's only held in by two prongs?

I'm sure the early MINIs you can change the tip only, it's only held in by two prongs?

Yeah i can get the tip off no problem, i changed the leather gaiter today so had to take the handle off in the process, its OK for now but if you can just pick up a tip then it saves me buying the whole handle.

This is the speaker grille, found a few places over seas selling them but nonoe in the UK.

might be cheaper buying 2 new door cards in Black, MIne are light grey

37272_x600.jpg37272_x600.jpg"><a href=http://c1552172.r72.cf0.rackcdn.com/37272_x600.jpg' alt='URL>'>

Still looking for one of these Speaker Grilles, if anyone has one or knows where I can get one cheaper than going to my local mini garage let me know. Silver preferably so I don't have to start spraying anything

01274309144. Give these guys a ring. Breakers in Bradford. I'm sure they will take one off a door for you

Thanks James I'll give them a try.. Every breaker I've tried so far will only sell the complete door card