Sign in to follow this  
NormDog

Snow Foam Setup

Is it better than the traditional Bucket/Sponge job?

What do you need to do a proper job with it?

Anyone use it? Tips hints?

A sponge? You cant be serious..................

Snow foam is mint. Buy an adaptor for your jetwash, needs to be the correct fitment and then buy some Magifoam.

google youtube vids for demo's.

Never use a sponge!

What do you need to do a proper job with it?

Anyone use it? Tips hints?

Bad move...You mentioned a sponge so prepare for an onslaught of abuse :(

Sponge?! Nooooo..!!! Might as well clean it with a Brillo pad... :lol:

Im prepared for abuse.

... but honestly I've been using 2 buckets and a sponge and get results with it so never had a reason to change. sponges are like a quid so i buy a new one every couple of washes.

I dont own a jet wash. Just a hose.

this is results with a sponge so gimme all the hate you want.

tumblr_mfjjvvWWF31rnz5cno1_500.jpgabb5e5cdedbf ... o1_500.jpg"><a href=http://25.media.tumblr.com/abb5e5cdedbf7d76700f91d22134103f/tumblr_mfjjvvWWF31rnz5cno1_500.jpg' alt='URL>'>

im asking for advise, now we've got the sponge out of the way maybe you can be helpful ;)

To be honest prior to my clubbie I used to clean my cars with a sponge and like you bought new ones every few washes...

Your mini looks good on it.

Why dont you pm Paul at Pureshine? He is a really knowledgable chap and helped me find the right product to get rid of a scatch on my clubbies glass when folk said it couldnt be done.

He would advise you to find the right thing for you. Miff :D

Omgz sponge!!? Have you notices a lot of swirling on your paint work or hologram effect in certail light? If not i am amazed. I used to use a sponge and that car looked great from across the road but up close really bad with hologram pain effect and swirling.

Move to a microfiber or mitt of something and it makes a big difference. A few washes, waxes and a polish or two later and car looks way better.

sponge :o oh dear......

you get sorted with a snow foam lance? if you need sorting out let me know, will need to know what kind of pressure washer you intend to use as lances can be adapted to fit, also AMdetails Foam is fantastic stuff magifoam is good value for money but doesnt shift the dirt as much so you have to wash more off risking damaging the paint more :/

I love my snowfoam, i picked up a karcher presure washer for 70 quid, and used auto finnese, but i went quick, now using auto glym polar blast, both good stuff, in my opinion,  found them both remove the crap before i wash with the two bucket method 😁, load of vids on youtube