FULL ON MINIs

If the wipers themselves do t work at all on any speed it's more than likely the wiper motor you can buy the whole motor and linkage from BMW for £200 I did this for my girlfriend last year takes around half an hour as you can just swap the motors but you can't buy the motors on there own :(

Yeah I know we had no choice on Christmas Eve lol,get someone to double check just unplug the connector from the motor and check it's getting 12 volts when you turn the wipers on,it is a common problem I'm afraid and is more than likely that,you might be able to buy non genuine ones but I'm not sure sorry

• 10 months later...

Be motor mate same happened to pips car last Christmas on the motorway in heavy rain car full of shopping nursed it home lol £200 from mini for the lot including linkage I think it was easy to fit if your ok tinkering :)

I've only had it 6 weeks and the garage i bought it from gave me a 6 month warrenty so hopefully its covered