Sign in to follow this  
BenSayers

Aero Wipers

When you take the old blades off, should I be left with a metal hook or does the plastic bit stay on the end?

Just I've got some and I can't seem to get them on the car....

Just the bare metal of your wiper arm hooks round your aero blade plastic bracket me and pip both got some there spot on :)

Hopefuly I've not broken my nice new blades then.... as something popped out when I tried to fit them before. In all my years of driving it's only the 2nd set of blades I've had to change haha.

I've got the own brand of wiperbladesdirect & there fine & normally cheaper than the likes of Bosch etc

For a r53 I found the tescos own ones to b good & long lasting but they didn't work on my r56 :(

I got these and no problems........

http://www.wiperblades.co.uk/mini-clubman-years-2007-to-2012/aeroblade-wb5-18-retrofit-flat-and-aeroblade-wb5-19-retrofit-flat-twin-pack-wiper-blades/

I got the own brand ones too. Found out the problem was trying to get the plastic bits off after taking the old blades off. So the new ones are now on and look loads nicer too.

I hate mine as they do not clear all of the screen due to the curve on the MINI screen.

Got the Bosch ones on mine and the only bit they miss is near the tax disc and I can live with that.