Sign in to follow this  
BrickTop14

Cooper Spoiler and Viper stripes

Hey guys ! Have recently purchased a Cooper S spoiler for my Cooper :) I understand that I need to drill into the roof to fit it but was just wondering how to also glue it down ? Is it adhesive tape or tiger seal type stuff ? I have also recently purchased some viper stripes for my MINI. Does anybody know of any decent local places that would fit them for me ?

Cheers :)

Brick

S spoilers were bolted and bonded, needs to really set over night if you can ;)

Im not sure on a north east graphics company for fitting, but im sure someone will chime in and advise....

Si :D

Tiger Seal and Bolted, It'll never come off then!

i fitted a spoiler to my girlfreinds mini when you open the boot theres a bung on either side ,pop these out and behnd them is 2 circles this is where the holes go obviously check your spoiler lines up with them first to :) then run some tiger seal around the bottom of the spoiler and bolt it down thats what i did and its been spot on for over a year or so now :)

And also the stripes are easy if you take your time. Easier with two people as well. One too hold the stripe and slowly remove the backing while the other smooths them down. If you soak the area your sticking them with a spray of warm water with a few drops of washing up liquid in It lets you slide the stripes around into position and remove any air bubbles. I use an old credit card with an edge of electrical tape along one side. Once you scrape all the water out the stripes bond into place.