Mr Watton

Info - Amazing FULLONMINI Donators...

The large yellow donate logo doesn’t work for me on a iPad 

20 minutes ago, marcy said:

The large yellow donate logo doesn’t work for me on a iPad 

Hey ! Sorry about that, the link had stopped working from the change over. Try pressing it now, should take you direct to the "Store" where the memberships can now be purchased.

Let me know if you have any further bother :)

The first link on page 1 works but none of the others I tried worked 

Just now, marcy said:

The first link on page 1 works but none of the others I tried worked 

You know i think im going to clear out old posts on this thread, that'll do it :)

Thank you @marcy for your very kind donation to the site. This has made you one of our "VIP" members, and we really appreciate your support!

crown.png

Thank you again,

Simon

Thank you @MattyH92 for your latest FOM+ donation 

This unlocks photo uploading, the gallery and more 👌🏻

AC68CD51-4F95-41F3-A96A-F74795C8D6C4.png

Thank you @Jem Kunz for your FOM+ donation 

This unlocks photo uploading, the gallery and more 👌🏻

AC68CD51-4F95-41F3-A96A-F74795C8D6C4.png.e70f09af4ff04b4cee56400932c44c2e.png

Thank you @Bornared for your FOM++ donation 

This unlocks photo uploading, the gallery and your now a Lifetime member!!!!  👌🏻 Awesomeeeeeee :D

commoders.png.ca47e0de559ef5cfece6f18c84304529.png

Welcome @b34st into the FOM VIP member club.

Upgrading from the FOM++ membership, its great to have you continue with the club, all your contributions are highly appreciated.

crown.png.fb7702c76371aa3ef6cbaed19c6b1c78.png

Hey everyone,

As we all probably know now, FULL ON MINIs is a non profit club, and we are only around because of all you fabulous people donating, because you like it here i hope. We welcome all donations to the club, and starting from £10 gets you as a 12 month FOM+ member, right up to the super exclusive FOM VIP membership that has a whole host of benefits :)

There are two ways to obtain paid memberships.....

THE STORE

SUBSCRIPTIONS

Thanks to the ongoing support I have managed to order a further FULL ON MINIs flag at a cost of £110, so all future events from the 13th August 2018 will mean were a twin flag group and I know that probably sounds boring but it all helps with the promotion of the club to try and get us awesome MINI fanatics better future options from sponsors and traders alike.

Let me take this opportunity so say thank you to those who continue to have faith in FULL ON MINIs, its really appreciated.

Thanks

Simon

Hey All ,

I found a slight glitch on the yearly subscriptions, so ive removed the auto renew function of that service.

All works out OK.

We have also upgraded our website and forum to HTTPS which means lots of things (including the big green or black padlock in the tool bar) but also shows our commitment into your safety and site protection.

Thanks

Simon.

Welcome @Stuart Beasley into the FOM+ club! We appreciate the donation to the club, this has opened up the site to you and gives loads of options including gallery uploads and more.

On ‎10‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 20:22, Mr Watton said:

Welcome @Stuart Beasley into the FOM+ club! We appreciate the donation to the club, this has opened up the site to you and gives loads of options including gallery uploads and more.

Welcome bud

Welcome @Kai2k into the FOM+ club! We appreciate the donation to the club, this has opened up the site to you and gives loads of options including gallery uploads and more.

Thank you @LCWElvin for the club donation, pleasure to have you supporting the club :)  FOM+ gives you loads more options than a registered user. let me know if you need a hand with anything at all 😎

Thank you so much to @Graham_robbo_ddb for your Donation to the FULLONMINI family ! Was a pleasure to have you on our FOM club stand sunday. Hope you enjoy your stay with us :D