Welcome to FULL ON MINIs !
Being a FULL ON MINI maniac, I thought it was only fair to bring some MINI awesomeness to the North East of England.
What this forum/club is intending to do is the following, and this list could be quite exhaustive so I shall make the more important notes:
1) Bring MINIs and the awesome owners together.
2) Bring back MINI etiquette (flash other MINIs, wave, let MINIs pull out of junctions) you know, just being MINI friendly.
3) Have regular meets to keep the club alive and kicking.
4) Have regular runs. The North East has some mega roads, we need to take advantage of them (and make the most of our road tax).
5) I do not intend to have the club as a profit organisation, however any donations will be put to good use i.e. site running costs, banners for shows, key rings etc etc.
Like I say I could probably go on and on, however we are flexible and adjustments can be made. Any help from any member would be always welcome…..just ask.